Thread: Nosler Brass

Nosler Brass

I am new to reloading so any help would be good.
    The price of the.204 Nosler brass is about £50 for 50 cases. This about the same price as 50 rounds of Hornady V max factory loads. Is it worth paying for the Noslers or buy the Factory rounds and reload those after they have been fired?
    I want to reload not for the cost saving issue more as I enjoy shooting and the idea of talor made accurate rounds is appealing. Also the enjoyment that I think reloading would give me.
    I enjoy target shooting plus the usual.

nosler is good brass but personally i would buy the hornady and shoot them, then reload the brass

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    nosler is good brass but personally i would buy the hornady and shoot them, then reload the brass
    I'd probably agree with this, nosler brass is good and better finished but hornady is fine and you'll get the first round free in comparison, also if you find the factory ammo shoots well in your rifle you'll have a round you can copy as the basis for your home loads
    Thanks for looking

I've got 97 Nosler cases that come in the 2 x 50 round boxes. 69 are once fired and deprimed, 28 are unfired.

If your set on Nosler Custom brass, could do these for £50 posted. They belonged to Missfire on here who passed away 2 years ago, it's some of the few things I have left to sell with the proceeds going to his widow.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    I've got 97 Nosler cases that come in the 2 x 50 round boxes. 69 are once fired and deprimed, 28 are unfired.

If your set on Nosler Custom brass, could do these for £50 posted. They belonged to Missfire on here who passed away 2 years ago, it's some of the few things I have left to sell with the proceeds going to his widow.

Sandy
    i got my once fired norma cases from the gent above and still using them....

Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post

Sandy
    If that's the case (excuse the pun) the. Yes I will take them.
    Pm on route.

Thanks. Sold to blacknsilver.