Thread: Remington 1911 bb fault.

Remington 1911 bb fault.

While changing the co2. I've screwed the hex key in and all the co2 hisses out of the co2 holder, the magazine. Seal gone ? If so, where do I get spares ?
    Thanks in advance.

co2 seal

If it's the seal onto the co2 bulb, I think it's similar to the baikal makarov. Just get some apprioate sized silicone tubing (fuel pipe) from a model shop or off that auction site and simply cut a new one from a short length of the tubing. Cut it slightly over length to allow a bit of compresionThen simply push into place around the piercer. You can make loads from a foot of tubing.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

If this is the same basic model as the Tangfolio Witness then I believe the valve on these unscrew clockwise which means that when you tighten the bulb it can unscrew the valve slightly hence the leak.

Try "unscrewing" the valve anticlockwise which may tighten it!

Where is the gas coming from ?

If it is coming from around the bulb it's likely it is the seal at the top of the bulb. If it is coming out of the top of the mag then it is probably a sticky or loose valve, this can be unscrewed from the rear of the gun and checked.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich