Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77

Thread: Its been a good week.

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    I have discovered that shooting 50s is expensive because I have to buy everyone a brew so this year Ive shot 49s.

    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=63

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I have discovered that shooting 50s is expensive because I have to buy everyone a brew so this year Ive shot 49s.

    http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=63
    Together with the odd 48 I notice; must be the lighting at Rochdale

    Happy New Year I. J.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.eu ----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... you'll be able to meet Andy (from up North) there

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Together with the odd 48 I notice; must be the lighting at Rochdale

    Happy New Year I. J.
    That or the iced buns.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Herne Village, Herne Bay, Kent
    Posts
    771
    After quite a few years of not shooting 10m air pistol, I've recently taken up the sport again

    Here is tonight's effort....>>>CLICKY<<<.... unfortunately the other cards weren't quite as good

    Target shot with Steyr LP10 and RWS Meisterkugeln 4.50mm 7grn pellets.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit Man View Post
    After quite a few years of not shooting 10m air pistol, I've recently taken up the sport again

    Here is tonight's effort....>>>CLICKY<<<.... unfortunately the other cards weren't quite as good

    Target shot with Steyr LP10 and RWS Meisterkugeln 4.50mm 7grn pellets.

    That breaks has done you good!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Herne Village, Herne Bay, Kent
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    That breaks has done you good!
    Indeed, I'm quite enjoying getting back into the sport

    The only thing that hasn't changed is that the range still gets too cold in the winter and my trigger finger starts to malfunction well, that's my excuse for the flyers anyway

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit Man View Post
    Indeed, I'm quite enjoying getting back into the sport

    The only thing that hasn't changed is that the range still gets too cold in the winter and my trigger finger starts to malfunction well, that's my excuse for the flyers anyway
    Can I borrow it?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Herne Village, Herne Bay, Kent
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Can I borrow it?
    Help yourself mate, it seems to work for the .22 rimfire boys in the main range too

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Help yourself mate, it seems to work for the .22 rimfire boys in the main range too
    They cant be as imaginative as some of our clubs HFT shooters. "I was wearing the wrong hat!"

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Herne Village, Herne Bay, Kent
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    They cant be as imaginative as some of our clubs HFT shooters. "I was wearing the wrong hat!"
    Can't say that I've that one before it is kinda random

    It's normally the usual "I've got a bad back"

    Or, "Well, I wasn't here last week, so I'm out of practice"

    Or, "This isn't MY usual firing point"

    Or, "Has the lighting changed?"

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    211
    I have had a good week at Aldersley, well, on one card anyway....

    http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...psnzzm0xxd.jpg

    It does have five shots in there, and I did it with a FWB P34 short, which I believe once belonged to Ian Jones. Didn't have to buy anybody any cups of tea either.
    Last edited by Modski66; 08-01-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Pushing fifty-one is enough exercise...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    I have had a good week at Aldersley, well, on one card anyway....

    http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/v...psnzzm0xxd.jpg

    It does have five shots in there, and I did it with a FWB P34 short, which I believe once belonged to Ian Jones. Didn't have to buy anybody any cups of tea either.
    If the serial number ends with ***058 and it came via Amac - then yes it did. I replaced it soon after with the full length version s/h from B.A.R. .

    Nice stock by the way.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of Dundee
    Posts
    18,288
    My good week, 7 shots in the 9 8th goes into the 6 and 10th a 7. Great!
    Big Ears
    Opinions are 10 a penny, facts are priceless.
    Good deals with esseffb, Kirby4105, Heirflick, Shootin Al, Maximoo & Walther

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,171
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEars View Post
    My good week, 7 shots in the 9 8th goes into the 6 and 10th a 7. Great!
    Shoot against your self. Your biggest adversary and fan.

    Im pummeling the 48s and 49s and last night it was only the promise of an iced bun after I had shot 4 x 10s that I scored a 9.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wigan
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Shoot against your self. Your biggest adversary and fan.

    Im pummeling the 48s and 49s and last night it was only the promise of an iced bun after I had shot 4 x 10s that I scored a 9.
    Sounds like you are the Arsenal of 10M .. I'm more like Aldershot !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •