Thread: Walther LG300XT Carbontec.

Walther LG300XT Carbontec.

Regular BBS Target/Competition readers will know that I have retired and recently sold a lot of my match rifle collection to make some space and to help with the retirement fund - but I still shoot 10 meter air rifle (not very well) and would still like to buy a good Walther LG300XT Carbontec match rifle for regular weekly use at RMTC.

There was one advertised recently on Gun* quite close to where I live (Gerry - Sandbach - GS347AA69) and it would have been perfect for me but by the time I found out about it the advert had been closed for some time so I have no idea whether it was sold or not and have no way of finding out.

If by any chance anyone knows about this Carbontec rifle in Sandbach (or any other nice condition Carbontec) please let me know as I would still like to buy one and have saved the cash from selling my other match rifles to pay for it.

I would consider a good LG400 (especially an Anatomic) if it was mint and at a good price, but to be fair this would only be if I was sure I could not find a really good Carbontec as this is the rifle I have wanted to own for many years but did not have the cash to buy one.

By selling my other rifles I now some cash waiting for a good Carbontec so any helpful leads to help me fulfill this long awaited ambition would be more than appreciated.

I have tried previously to find a Carbontec - without success - so this will be my last attempt and if it fails I will "call it a day" and give up.
    Last edited by zooma; 23-11-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.