Thread: Cambridge Winter Diabolical 2017 - Jan 22

Smile Cambridge Winter Diabolical 2017 - Jan 22

Cambridge HFT Airgun Club are holding their infamous 'Winter Diabolical 2017’ HFT shoot at Shepreth on Sunday the 22nd. of January.

A 30 target / 30 peg course definitely NOT to UKAHFT Rules ! A mixture of interesting shots, a few over the usual 45 yards and 3 or 4 novelty ones. Designed to challenge even the best of shooters… Yet shootable by all...

Everyone is welcome, members and visitors alike. Juniors must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 21.

The club is easy to find, either coming down from Cambridge / M11 turn off at Harston junction and head towards Royston. Or coming up from Royston take the Cambridge road. Shepreth is well signposted, head into the village and find the railway station. Head out of the village over the railway crossing past the station and about 400 yds it's the first farm on the left (Brook Farm)...

Drive along to the end of the dirt track to find the club. Please keep your speed below 15 mph within the farm !

Sunday 10 am latest book in for a 10:30 am start. Zeroing range is open from about 9 am to set up.

Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Open class, Recoiling, .22 and Junior.

Entry Fee : Visitors £7.00 Members £4.00 (includes Golden shot which is a separate non scoring 31st target for a cash draw)

For Club Info: Click Here

Tea, coffee, soft drinks and hot food at excellent prices from our fantastic catering crew...

Due to a house move and back up to the Midlands, this is probably my last year setting the course. So be warned !!!

Hopefully someone will take up the reins for 2018...

See you there...

Tony

Just 3 weeks to go...

Everyone's welcome, if your new to HFT just let us know when you book in and we'll make sure your teamed up with an experienced shot.

I see that you are trying to avoid me coming and kicking ass by scheduling it at the same time as the Southern Hunters. I hope it goes well and I am really going to miss shooting this comp. Its a great comp and the atmosphere is always superb despite it being like lambs being led to the slaughter,
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Getting pretty close... Course is well underway

Course is set... See ya Sunday