Thread: accupells

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan
    What gun are you using..? I hate Accupells, too many with a loose fit, full of crud, and I don't like the lube (graphite?) they use, it clogs the barrel up IMO.
    I'm surprised you didn't get on with JSBs, they seem to suit most guns.
    Gus
    Its a HW100 it was only when i washed the pellets, as like you said they are full of crud then was drying them i noticed all the duff ones many of which i might not of seen while loading in a darkened wood etc.Maybe it is time to go back to the drawing board and try others.
    The JSBs are good clean and hardly any duff ones, its only since i cleaned the barrel the other week i tried accupels and found the groups that bit better.
    Im fairly new to all this so im still learning, i used to think it was a case of buying any old pellet point the gut at the target and hey presto maximum points

I know it's "horses for courses," but I don't see the point of paying extra for lubed Accupells, then washing them. I know some people do, then relube them with something else...! The guys I know with HW100s use AA Fields 4.52. or JSBs, but the old advice is always "stick with what you like, and s0d the rest..!"
    Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

the proplum is that there made out of soft lead so disform at the slitist bump or knock
    joe
    daystate harrier .22 daystate harrier x2 .177 air arms hi power .22 cometa fenix .22 colt spec ops .177 AAs410.22