Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: accupells

lazadome daystate ft and air arms pellets are one and the same
    joe
    daystate harrier .22 daystate harrier x2 .177 air arms hi power .22 cometa fenix .22 colt spec ops .177 AAs410.22

If cost isnt an issue, then go on to crosman premiers. Near as damn it the same pellet, virtually no nackered ones and certainly no crappy gunk coating.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

i find rws pellets dirty and those bulldog well @@@$%"$%

Velocette Guest
    If the Accupel's are not too good why not try Premier's. They shoot very well out of my S410 though the group at 40yds is not quite as good as JSB Exact.

3doorsdown Guest
    i used to use accupells, until i had a few bad batches which were full of crud and didn't fit properly...
    Look at all the cr*p left on the bottom of a tin

accupellcrap

i had a tin of accupell free with the stealth i bought ages ago.i gave them to a m8 cos the quality and muck was terrible.

i'll stick with bis mags and aa fields.

the only good thing about accupells is the tin they come in

Deano1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevolvo
    Just try LAZADOME by webley venon, i'll say no more.

jimmer
    I was useing lazapells until I could'nt get hold of any so i started using lazadomes, had no trouble with the first couple of tins out of 5'000 I bought.
    Ended up taking four and a half thousand back, to say they were poor quality would be an understatement,they were buckled,bent,chopped :mad.
    Tried two tins from another batch and they weren't much better.
    Spoke to the guy in the shop and he said that the sales rep form webley had told him that they are having trouble with the tooling.

If they new they had a problem with tooling,WHY SEND RUBBISH OUT TO BE SOLD.

Apart from that little moan I have always found lazadomes and lazapells very good in both guns

Guy in the shop gave me a tin of Bisley long range gold to try (Free,good job at nearley £8.00 a tin)
    Has anyone given these try,they look very clean and polished and coming in @14g are 1.5g lighter than lazadomes.

(Free,good job at nearley £8.00 a tin)
    THATS alot

A pellet discussion and no Bob, its like ham without eggs...
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

My Lightning XL hates Accupells with a passion. The local RFD suggested trying H&N Field & Target Trophy's. Best suggestion ever made, it loves them. I have loads of Accu's though because my boy's Ratty works well with them. I'm going to try Premiers in it after reading this. I really dislike the graphite coating.

Anthony
    In the beginning there was nothing, and it blew up.
    Leupy'd .22 Stealth, Weihrauch HW97 & 3-9x50, Modified Crosman Ratcatcher & AGS 4x40

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Yup - bought two tins of .22 accupel from EWG Ashford after applying for small mortgage. At least 25 very badly deformed pellets in each tin. The ones that were ok shot well but I shan't buy them again. Sticking to Bisley LRG for now.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

crossaaS410 Guest
    one advantage of accupels so i have been told is that they retain aproximatley 1 ft.lb more power at any given range than most other pellets including aa field. havn't tested this for myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by crossaaS410
    one advantage of accupels so i have been told is that they retain aproximatley 1 ft.lb more power at any given range than most other pellets including aa field. havn't tested this for myself though.
    Unlikely as AA fields are slightly more aerodynamic than accupells (both 0.177 and 0.22)

crossaaS410 Guest
    someone from BAR told me this