Thread: Crosman 357 Air Pistol. Any good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Jock View Post
    ....It is good fun to see how fast you can shoot 10 pellets though, so tin cans beware!.....
    If you like the clank of the old tin can, you might find one of THESE are a bit of fun....but be warned you will get through quite a few pellets and C02 bulbs
    Available from our site sponsor, buy with other products (e.g. Geco pellets) to share the cost of postage

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    If you like the clank of the old tin can, you might find one of THESE are a bit of fun....but be warned you will get through quite a few pellets and C02 bulbs
    Available from our site sponsor, buy with other products (e.g. Geco pellets) to share the cost of postage
    I have something similar and, yes, it is quite pellet consuming.

Any of you guys fitted a red dot holographic to the Vigilante, struggling to find a definitive answer as to the size of the mounts

I shoot my 357 a fair bit but it's not as much fun as shooting the earlier version the 38t or the 38c especially on cans as the bigger calibre makes them move a bit more
    I've an interesting plan to fit a .22 cylinder from a 38t to mine and machine a .22 barrel a bit longer than the barrel cover with a threaded muzzle for a silencer

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    I shoot my 357 a fair bit but it's not as much fun as shooting the earlier version the 38t or the 38c especially on cans as the bigger calibre makes them move a bit more
    I've an interesting plan to fit a .22 cylinder from a 38t to mine and machine a .22 barrel a bit longer than the barrel cover with a threaded muzzle for a silencer
    I like the sound of that modification. Please let me know if you go ahead.

GRIPs

Found this elsewhere here , not a bad idea

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....fication-video!

The hard plastic grips on these modern 357's are in need of some attention . Like the idea of spraying a coating - I could even do that