Thread: Air Arms Camargue

Air Arms Camargue

One for you Air Arms followers. I think i must have stumbled across Harry Potters Diagon Alley. I previously posted that i had picked up a custom HW80 and am currently trying to do some research on it. Well talking to a pal, he said see if you can get me one of those Air Arms with a Tyrolean stock, in .177 if possible. I googled it up to see that it was probably a Camargue, he'd always wanted one when he was younger, but the price was out of reach. I was utterly amazed to hear the owner say, yes i believe we have one of those sir.

Brand new in box with tags....Surely it doesnt get much better than that. Needless to say he bought it and another and we are meeting up next week, to check them all out. Sorry for the basic picture but i hope that it says a lot.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers.

'Jammy Bar Steward' springs to mind

What year is this?

Nice one,how lucky is that.

very nice well done

Lovely; well done.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I got one of them in .177 and a khamsin in .177

Thumbs up

Lovely that Karl

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

As an update I dropped off the Camargue rifle at my friends last night. He was absolutely delighted with it. Some things of note, the Tyrolean cheekpiece really put your eye in the correct position, to look through the peep hole sights, it also feels very much a short carbine rifle. It doesn't seem to have a safety trigger. It has a gorgeous walnut stock, with lots of fiddleback \ quilted grain figuring that's very subtle due to the light stock finish. I'll leave it to him if he wants to use it and I believe he probably will.

The only draw back with the AA side levers is there is very few or no parts available for any of these models,my camargue and khamsin are rarely used for that reason

In that case, Ray, an even bigger thank you for letting me have a go with your lovely, cherished babies.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    In that case, Ray, an even bigger thank you for letting me have a go with your lovely, cherished babies.
    Tony ,your more than welcome to shoot every rifle I've got matey ,that's what shooting is all about ,that's why the springer bash is such a success

Thank you, Ray.

How's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    One for you Air Arms followers. I think i must have stumbled across Harry Potters Diagon Alley. I previously posted that i had picked up a custom HW80 and am currently trying to do some research on it. Well talking to a pal, he said see if you can get me one of those Air Arms with a Tyrolean stock, in .177 if possible. I googled it up to see that it was probably a Camargue, he'd always wanted one when he was younger, but the price was out of reach. I was utterly amazed to hear the owner say, yes i believe we have one of those sir.

Brand new in box with tags....Surely it doesnt get much better than that. Needless to say he bought it and another and we are meeting up next week, to check them all out. Sorry for the basic picture but i hope that it says a lot.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers.
    Where was it bought from?