Thread: Morini Titan

Morini Titan

SOLD

I am selling my Morini Titan and thought I offer it here first to fellow BBS Target/Competition Shooting members as it is a really good example and it would be nice to see it go to a good home!

The pistol is unmarked and comes with a large right hand grip and has the new style Morini case with original "handbook" and tools etc.

There are no signs of the pistol ever having any real use and has been recently shot at RMTC where it performed very well.

I can send pictures of this pistol to any interested buyer by email so the condition can be inspected from all angles and the pistol is available for a "hands-on" inspection and the opportunity to shoot it at 10 meters at the RMTC club any Tuesday or Thursday evening by "appointment" (just let me know you are coming as I do not take it to the club every week).

Priced to give a significant saving from the current new price !

The pistol can be posted within the UK mainland at the buyers risk if required .

Please contact me by PM or email if you have any questions about this pistol that you would like answered.

SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 03-12-2016 at 02:09 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Pictures sent to all those who requested them.

Bob
    You have a PM

George

Sold

My Titan is now SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 03-12-2016 at 02:09 PM.