Thread: Feinwerbau 124 Sport .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just been on the phone to my Elf friend in Diagon Alley and he said call in tomorrow and pick up a spring compressor and every chance of tbe right seal. But get this hes got a dozen tins or more of vintage pellets from the same era. No corrosion all shiny bright and forty years old. Is this interesting ?

Land ymick i think you advised about palm swell...?? Does this help?

Cheers

I've fed my Sports 124's RWS Superdomes forever it seems. All the ones I've had shoot them brilliantly. No idea for .22.
    Sports shoot straight but its their lightness, trigger, and the spring that makes them unforgiving. Get it right and they will tac drive.

The 127 that I had loved 'Domes.

It also absolutely loved the old Eley Wasps for accuracy, but they were a very tight fit in thr breech and will, I assume, have robbed power (no chrono back then).
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    Just been on the phone to my Elf friend in Diagon Alley and he said call in tomorrow and pick up a spring compressor and every chance of tbe right seal. But get this hes got a dozen tins or more of vintage pellets from the same era. No corrosion all shiny bright and forty years old. Is this interesting ?

Land ymick i think you advised about palm swell...?? Does this help?

Cheers
    Its on the right hand side where it will be more pronounced though from the pic the contour of the grip looks right.