Bit of help with the depth of the cylinder on an airsporter. Basically i have acquired an airsporter with a seized piston. Pretty sure it is a mk7 but apart from seized piston is in pretty good condition for it's age. So question is i have managed to get the piston rod and spring out however the seal had seized solid. The force needed to get the piston out sheared the retaining pin thus leaving the head down the cylinder. Loads of bits of seal came out but pretty sure not all. My question is from the trigger/action end how deep is the cylinder. From looking down the inside i am almost positive i can see the end of the breech plus transfer port which is clear. i am measuring a depth of 23.5 cm's from end to flat of where transfer port is. It is a bit manky in there as had to quite literally burn the seal out so now needs a bit of work to clean the tube out of burnt plastic. Still rifle didn't cost me anything so a bit of a project. Plus can anyone suggest a new head and seal to replace the now cremated old one please.
Regards rob h