Thread: best airgun shops north east england

best airgun shops north east england

got a week off work and wanting to kill a little time.which are the best stocked / presented airgun shops in the north east.
    thanks

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Bullcelt,
    It would be Pickering for me. Wighill has probably got more and better presented stock if you just want a look around though. Just be wary of his pricing. He'll have your eyes out . You'll recognise the fella easily, the big black horse and little black mask give it away .
    You could probably make a good day of it. Go to Pickering via Whitby then travel down the A64 to Wighill then back home straight up the A1.

Chris
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    You could also swing into York guns on the way past if it looks like you have time to spare. They usually have a few airguns but it's not really their thing.
    They do have some very interesting scopes kicking about. They stock Nightforce, Schmitt & Bender, Leupold and other very nice expensive stuff.
    They do have a good stock of very reasonably priced pellets.
    You will also pass within a few miles of Hydrographics. They don't generally stock anything in particular but they do occasionally have something interesting lurking about the place.

Chris
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Bagnall and Kirkwood in my opinion

They are very well stocked and have a fantastic friendly team behind the counter. They are ALWAYS willing to help and always have a friendly smile as you walk in

They are a very good supplier and if i find a cheaper price elsewhere and prove it they are willing to try to match the price.

Everything i need and more

Zeb

Talking

As the lads have said all the above are good but the best is Blackpool Air Rifles IMO well worth the drive.You can get some good deals of Lloyd and he will match anyone else's price,great stock of rifles and a good bunch of lads who work there.You wont be sorry if you take a drive over there

Steve

Yes i know its not in the north east before anyone tells me

corb.177 Guest
    Do not, (hang on a sec)
    DO NOTOK thats better, Go anywhere near Bob dunkley's in Middlesbrough. He Carry's a good amount of guns, new and second hand, a range of scopes and pellets, targets, cleaning kits, in fact anything you need.
    But his prices are unbeflippinlieveable he will have your eyes oot.
    So to recap Good shop crap prices.

turners of sheffield must be the biggest rip off merchants £9 for a tin of aa fields. charged a mate a tenner for a tin of accupels last week. stung me a couple of years ago charged me 60 quit more than the identicle scope at guns international of barnsley