Thread: Daisy .35 shot repeater. BB rifle.Model 2002.

Daisy .35 shot repeater. BB rifle.Model 2002.

Hi all, please any bits and owners manual, even a complete rifle WHY.
    Thank you.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Just repaired one of these, quite a fun gun, they use .177 pellets not bb, don't know if the owner wants to sell it. There have been four of the 2003 pistol version for sale in the last month, they can be even more fun I believe (the reason they stopped producing them).

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hello Baz Thank you, that is interesting as I have had a look at some USA sites and there was a mix of info. tinny, plastic, not reliable ,dropped by Daisy etc. This, of course, made it imediately interesting.
    Some saying BB and some pellet??
    Pray tell, if you would be so kind, how do they work, a magazine of some sort - again mixed info. some say 'mag' and some 'clip' or is it simply something of the same animal but simply American speak.
    Thank you again,
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hello Baz Thank you, that is interesting as I have had a look at some USA sites and there was a mix of info. tinny, plastic, not reliable ,dropped by Daisy etc. This, of course, made it imediately interesting.
    Some saying BB and some pellet??
    Pray tell, if you would be so kind, how do they work, a magazine of some sort - again mixed info. some say 'mag' and some 'clip' or is it simply something of the same animal but simply American speak.
    Thank you again,
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Geoff, they are tinny and plastic but when working are fun to shoot. The one I worked on did 510 fps with a 7 grain pellet, I used wadcutters (flat heads) in the 35 shot magazine which is quite ingenious. The CO2 capsule fits in a tube and is pierced and held I'm place with one movement of a cam lever. It has a pump action to cock and feed the pellets as quick as you can operate it. I have posted a link to some pics. The 2003 pistol however is semi auto, and production was stopped when kids found they could get "more fun" out of them.

Baz

http://www.muzzle.de/N6/CO2/Daisy_2002/daisy_2002.html
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hello Baz. Many thanks for the information. That does indeed look most interesting, I want one.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.