Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some bits wanted

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Some bits wanted

I am still looking for a few bits to try to tidy up the crap I have lay around and get them sorted out and running. Plus I am looking for the odd completish gun.
    Watch this space and I'll update/ add, take away as I hopefully start to get the things sorted

Currently looking for very cheap/ rough Webley Hurricane or Tempest barrels----if the bore/ rifling is damaged/worn or rusty, not a problem as it is for tinkering with.
    Also if anyone has slightly tired mainsprings for Webley pistols? In particular, I could do with one for a Junior to try to get the balance between plinking power and ease of cocking.

I now need a barrel for a Pre War Webley Mk1
    Thanks
    Last edited by ggggr; 16-06-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Good morning Guy,Would a new BSA 240 magnum spring be of use to you?.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I am still looking for a few bits to try to tidy up the crap I have lay around and get them sorted out and running. Plus I am looking for the odd completish gun.
    Watch this space and I'll update/ add, take away as I hopefully start to get the things sorted
    I've had a quick think and I am currently after a cocking link for a Tell 2 pistol.

A buggered barrel for a Scorpion pistol as I want to take it out to .25 and do not want to mess with a good one.
    I'm still after a rough Typhoon frame or Typhoon.
    Ta
    Last edited by ggggr; 17-06-2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Got the sight
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

A. 25 Scorpion,now there's a thought.
    Will you be able to get wad cutters in that calibre? .

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    I've had a quick think and I am currently after the latch (the hooky thing in the grip) and a cocking link for a Tell 2 pistol.
    A rearsight for an ASI Center pistol.
    A buggered barrel for a Scorpion pistol as I want to take it out to .25 and do not want to mess with a good one.
    I'm still after a rough Typhoon frame or Typhoon.

A bump for the above please.
    Also ( I think) a spring guide and butt pad for a Mercury.

I am sure I have forgotten something.
    Ta
    I remember you mentioning you were also after a Diana 25 stock. I may have a Mercury spring guide I'm not sure,I will have a root around.

I have a drawing for the Tell 2 hook if that is any help. Had the same problem myself, but easy to make out of a piece of flat steel plate.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Guy, I have 3 webley pistol springs that are surplus. They are from pistols that I changed the springs on as power got lower than I liked, so probably wouldn't need any shortening. ! is a Junior spring, the other two are from either Premier or Hurricane.
    If you happen to have a good piston seal for a Webley Falcon, I'd gladly do you a swap. I may also be interested in a complete piston and seal for a Relum Tornado.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Guy you may not have seen this? I could put you in touch with Harry if you like; maybe he can have two CNC versions made up in metal, if it's not too late?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Clear yer inbox! I've a Relum Tornado piston with the rivet still in but no seal. I've got a leather washer that should fit (probably better with a countersunk head screw and a nut, than the rivet)
    Inbox now clear. My Tornado piston is in the same state as yours I'm afraid, but the piston seal sounds like it could be useful.
    PM me your address mate and I'll send you the springs.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    I may have a smoothbore Junior barrel if you want it Guy, I'll have a look when I get home. You are probably 100% more likely to do something productive with it than I am
    Good deals with these members

I am currently looking for old abused Webley pistol barrels. If the bore is knackered/ no rifling/ really corroded, it is not a problem as it is only for tinkering. Tempest, Huriricane, Premier, Senior, Mk1 and maybe even a Junior, although I am less likey to tinker with that.
    Thanks
    Guy I think I have an old Webley Mk1 (prewar) barrel and linkage somewhere which you can have. Remind me of your address by PM if you want it.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I am currently looking for old abused Webley pistol barrels. If the bore is knackered/ no rifling/ really corroded, it is not a problem as it is only for tinkering. Tempest, Huriricane, Premier, Senior, Mk1 and maybe even a Junior, although I am less likey to tinker with that.
    Thanks
    I have some that were gifted unto me, therefore I will gift them unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    I have some that were gifted unto me, therefore I will gift them unto you.
    Great responses so far. Have a pat on the back from me. I think he's making a pepperpot to plink cans after a couple of swigs of his home brew!!

Have you fitted the Tell 2 hook ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Have some Walther LP53 parts..
    Set of original mainsprings new.
    A powerpod kit used but half cost
    Improved Delrin guide and top hat for above.
    Stainless steel guide for above option.
    Slip rings if required for any of the spring options above.
    Pm me