Thread: Hw100 price

Hw100 price

Not selling
    Just wanting to know how much you would pay for a 9 year old hw100sk in good condition

If it is good condition and I really wanted it, I'd pay somewhere around £320.

I would say about £350.

I have seen some go as much as £400.00. I think it was 8 or 9 years old. About £500~£525 in a gun shop.

A.G

Think one about a year old would sell about the £500 price range , A buyer may take this into consideration. I had a hw100 a few years back and tried selling it for £325 but ended up swapping it for a new AA s510 . You may get a better deal on a px/swap, Just a thought.

Got this anti-tamper one complete with scope, 3 mags, single shot adapter and bag for £450.

Baz

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

If any of you see a hw100 for just over 300 notes please tell me where! I occasionally think of getting one (wouldn't be until the new year now) and can't recall seeing one for less than £500.

Don't forget that the cylinder is supposed to be replaced after 10 years (or at least checked over) which may reflect on the price considering the cost of a replacement.

I wouldnt buy a 9yr old HW100.Its the "cricket bat" stock,slip on noisy silencer and weighs a ton.Probably not quickfill.You would be well advised to buy a newer one for not much more.Just my opinion,having owned and still owning a good few.You often see the full kit up for £550,for a recent model with rounded cheekpiece.Excellent value

Quote Originally Posted by howdener View Post
    I wouldnt buy a 9yr old HW100.Its the "cricket bat" stock,slip on noisy silencer and weighs a ton.Probably not quickfill.You would be well advised to buy a newer one for not much more.Just my opinion,having owned and still owning a good few.You often see the full kit up for £550,for a recent model with rounded cheekpiece.Excellent value
    Agree with this.

sleeprunner is offline Honorary Member Fat Gits Running Club
    I recently picked up a full Hw100 thumbhole kit - rifle, scope, silencer, 3 mags, bag and FX pump for £200 - but this is Scotland and people are now just wanting rid rather than hand in - sad but true.
    Good Deals with - scottyoungsheep, $harp$hooter, the wizard, Swat Strachan, krazy_horse, munchman, CRX, beagle2, flowergil1, Bigwull, Skan, jbb, Bigshot, Aardys, Nickbloggs, pennineway.fswo, batfink, Dfor, eredel, neil1972, alan-aitch, chip, Fagan