Thread: Is the Titan Mohawk collectible or a mistake?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    I had a Mohawk for a while. Nice to shoot, light and accurate. Great as an interest piece and also as a hunter etc without the need for a tank. Very easy to strip and work on as well.
    It was just slow if you wanted to shoot quite a lot in one session.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I have a Titan Mohawk in .177 its used as my main rifle its very accurate and as for cocking I don't see any problems with it I have even used it lamping from inside a land rover this is the second one I have owned and after selling my first one ( Women) I will not be selling this one its a keeper.

Is the Titan Mohawk collectible or a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    I have a Titan Mohawk in .177 its used as my main rifle its very accurate and as for cocking I don't see any problems with it I have even used it lamping from inside a land rover this is the second one I have owned and after selling my first one ( Women) I will not be selling this one its a keeper.
    How the hell did you cock it in a landy cab?