Thread: Is the Titan Mohawk collectible or a mistake?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've always fancied the FT version of the Dragon, lovely looking gun.
    Only ever shot the .22 versions and liked them.
    As for the Mohawk, it was ok for plinking or hunting , the cocking effort was just to much to shoot a competition course .

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I've always fancied the FT version of the Dragon, lovely looking gun.
    Only ever shot the .22 versions and liked them.
    As for the Mohawk, it was ok for plinking or hunting , the cocking effort was just to much to shoot a competition course .
    The .177 FT Dragon is a sweet rifle. I was in discussion with Aidrian Wilkes-the Parker Hale Wizzard, who was a friend of mine, I wanted Aidrian to build me a special "open budget" rifle from the parts in his possession. Unfortunately we both got sidetracked and it never came to fruition, Aidrians health deteriorated and he sadly passed away.

If a nice one comes available at some point and funds permit.......
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    I had a Mohawk for a while. Nice to shoot, light and accurate. Great as an interest piece and also as a hunter etc without the need for a tank. Very easy to strip and work on as well.
    It was just slow if you wanted to shoot quite a lot in one session.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I have a Titan Mohawk in .177 its used as my main rifle its very accurate and as for cocking I don't see any problems with it I have even used it lamping from inside a land rover this is the second one I have owned and after selling my first one ( Women) I will not be selling this one its a keeper.

Is the Titan Mohawk collectible or a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    I have a Titan Mohawk in .177 its used as my main rifle its very accurate and as for cocking I don't see any problems with it I have even used it lamping from inside a land rover this is the second one I have owned and after selling my first one ( Women) I will not be selling this one its a keeper.
    How the hell did you cock it in a landy cab?