I went to buy some pellets and ended up with this pistol. It is a 1978 model with the plastic grip . It is in as new condition not a scratch on it.
I took it to the pistol club tonight and with practice I think that I can do 3/42~1/2" at 10 meters.

It does have a little kick and the muzzle does flip but I expected much worst, back garden plinking is definitely on the cards as it is actually very quiet unlike my HW 45 BlackStar.

The trigger was the surprise as it is a delight, the typical long first stage of the Original/Diana guns of the period, a stop and a predictable crisp release, no creep what so ever and in some ways as good as the trigger on the BlackStar if not better.

I paid quite bit for it as it was in mint condition but I am a happy guy. I have no idea when the last time it was fired was but it did 410ft/s with JSB 8.4grs which I believe is the right power output for this pistol. I wonder if I need to do some mods to guide and the spring in the future but I like to keep the gun in its original condition.

Regards,

A.G