Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Pistol noob in need of guidance

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....

pistol

HW45 tin can 30 yrds no problems zip right through and a good kick and a perfect killer for all sorts of two and 4 legged vermin

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    I read a lot of tosh about the ASG CZ P-09- front sights falling off etc. Turned out to be a load of twaddle Set mine up with a red dot via a rail and it has shot perfectly. As someone will be along soon to tell you, it does not "lock back after the last shot" and neither does it have a "cut out ejector slot"...but being a .177 pellet shooter it can't lock back, neither does it need an ejector slot..as nothing is ejected Vis a vis the Sig I cannot comment, but it shoots well enough
    I still have my P-09 (firing Geco and using a laser sight). Following the honeymoon with the Sig pellet shooter, we parted ways.

cheers
    Binker
    Mo brístí ar an tine.

Quote Originally Posted by Binker View Post
    I still have my P-09 (firing Geco and using a laser sight). Following the honeymoon with the Sig pellet shooter, we parted ways.

cheers
    Binker
    They seem pretty robust. Mines done over 2000 pellets without faltering once, ditto for my mate's one. I like them