Thread: Wehkamp FEG Air rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wehkamp FEG Air rifle

I have been searching the internet for more information on this FEG air rifle.
    There is not much about except for a couple of old posts on the AVA. Frakor has been able to identify it as an air rifle made for and distributed by Wehkamp. Which is all Dutch to me
    Here is a part image from the previous owner.

It came near complete, with only the safety missing. Tried it out, it cocks and the weakness of the spring is apparent and there is something else odd. So I thought that I might reach for some 'Tune in a Tube', that should sort it. Damn, nought in the shed.
    Fired a pellet, wagering it might reach 200fps; way better than that it gave an unhealthy 230fps. No money changed hands.
    The action was pulled from the stock. Two intertwined coil bound springs with another full length smaller one.
    Three springs, what luck!
    These were removed with some effort as they had jammed well in the piston. Then replaced these with a single spring and even though the piston seal was buggered a few more were fired for interest.
    One missed the target altogether. The next hit the cardboard and the third scored the garage door
    The trigger was definitely dodgy.....
    A broken sear spring wasn't helping. Not a bad trigger set up though.

Has anyone else have one of these? What would be real nice is if someone could post here or send an image of the safety to replicate.

I will follow with some better images later next week.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by slow_runner; 09-12-2016 at 10:02 AM.