Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hello Guys, yes I know - there are plenty of people waiting. All of them- more than angry which is fully understoodable. Im still at workshop right now at 22.00- just repaired main spindle and continuing milling. Will finish another stock unitl 24.00 Guys In Greece- tommarow pics here and on email. Guys i UK, also - what is to show . I've looged on BBS- horror, . LOTS of things to unscrew. Tomarrow morning starting another portion of millings. Milling and sanding - takes lots of time- and it is hard to make this amount of stocks phisically and sit with pictures same time. Seems starting from scratch is bad word. Im starting from less than ruins. Both financially and with reputation. I also have to give back some money so need to make also few stocks to earn for it. I will rework everything. This is how ends when private life will mess buisness. If there is still people who understand this - plis keep finger crosssed becouse my crucifiction is very close if I will not manage somehow to show that Im really trying.

So he has logged on here but not replied to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Hello Guys, yes I know - there are plenty of people waiting. All of them- more than angry which is fully understoodable. Im still at workshop right now at 22.00- just repaired main spindle and continuing milling. Will finish another stock unitl 24.00 Guys In Greece- tommarow pics here and on email. Guys i UK, also - what is to show . I've looged on BBS- horror, . LOTS of things to unscrew. Tomarrow morning starting another portion of millings. Milling and sanding - takes lots of time- and it is hard to make this amount of stocks phisically and sit with pictures same time. Seems starting from scratch is bad word. Im starting from less than ruins. Both financially and with reputation. I also have to give back some money so need to make also few stocks to earn for it. I will rework everything. This is how ends when private life will mess buisness. If there is still people who understand this - plis keep finger crosssed becouse my crucifiction is very close if I will not manage somehow to show that Im really trying.

So he has logged on here but not replied to you guys.
    I'd really prefer if he paid back my money TBH. I have emailed him regarding .

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post

A.G
    He seems to churning the stocks out. Pity he has taken so long.

It's a kick in the teeth to people like your self that may have already bought a stock else where.

Yeah you could sell on the one he made for you but you could make a loss.

Hope you get your money back plus interest

He seems to churning the stocks out. Pity he has taken so long.

It's a kick in the teeth to people like your self that may have already bought a stock else where.

Yeah you could sell on the one he made for you but you could make a loss.

Hope you get your money back plus interest
    I would be happy if I got a reply to my emails that I have sent him. The man is not in the right frame of mind. That is the best that I could say about him for the time being.

Thank you for your kind words BTW.

A.G

I would be happy if I got a reply to my emails that I have sent him. The man is not in the right frame of mind. That is the best that I could say about him for the time being.

Thank you for your kind words BTW.

A.G
    I wonder if he posts more pics on Facebook tonight.

yours might be there.

he seems to be replying to people on Facebook but they are sales questions
    Last edited by bighit; 26-04-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Just had a look on facebook and he says he's logged on here. Looks like he's trying to get everything sorted. I hope you all get your stocks.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Sounds like you need St Jude.patron saint of lost causes

Looks as though this guy is in trouble and living on customers money. Even if you manage to get him into court he is probably destitute. He may be a con man but more likely he just can't cope and keeps coming up with excuses to justify his lack of !!!!!! Life's OK it's some of the wan,,,,, we share it with that cause the stress. Good luck to anybody who trusted him.

A.G
    This may have occured to you Ali, but I fear you might have had a relatively better chance of eventually receiving a stock, than you will with a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    Just had a look on facebook and he says he's logged on here. Looks like he's trying to get everything sorted. I hope you all get your stocks.
    post #91 up above is what he put on. he logged on but never posted to say he was trying to get the stocks done. scared in case he gets bombarded with PMs from buyers no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    This may have occured to you Ali, but I fear you might have had a relatively better chance of eventually receiving a stock, than you will with a refund.
    I think the same. ok if its not personalized to the buyer as it could be sold on but possibly at a loss. ok you might get some money back but that's not the point.

I fear for all the others that order from him. he has disappeared before .could do the same again.

I looked at possibly getting one done but not now.

Has no one paid him a visit ? or is he untraceable ?

post #91 up above is what he put on. he logged on but never posted to say he was trying to get the stocks done. scared in case he gets bombarded with PMs from buyers no doubt.
    I got the impression he was trying to get things sorted Paul. I just hope everyone gets their stock or their money back. It's hard to know who to trust, especially if someone has a decent reputation, which it seems he had before.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    lives in Poland

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    He's in Poland, or Uzbhekistan or some other foreign place. Air Spud on here still has my HW77 and money from over a year ago and he's in Nottingham or similar. Seems all custom stock makers are lying, theiving scum.*

* some exceptions may apply
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    I got the impression he was trying to get things sorted Paul. I just hope everyone gets their stock or their money back. It's hard to know who to trust, especially if someone has a decent reputation, which it seems he had before.
    yeah .he does good work and was respected .the second he disappeared and cut contact was not good. to then promise the buyers then disappear again made it worse. he then started doing chopping boards and so on but ignored the people that had paid for stocks .

I do hope he does fulfil his backlog or pays back the money but I also hope new buyers know what has happened before and thinks hard before they give him money.

if he does follow the court case through with AKD gunstocks and losses ,I can see him disappearing again