Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Thats good.

Maybe he can write cheques for refunds now.
    Master Debater

He still has not responded to my two messages I sent him a couple of weeks ago through his contact button on his new site. The man is not worth bothering with but my £350.00 deposit was.
    I doubt that I get any of it back or the stock which was supposed to have been numbered for me as it was the first of its kind.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    He still has not responded to my two messages I sent him a couple of weeks ago through his contact button on his new site. The man is not worth bothering with but my £350.00 deposit was.
    I doubt that I get any of it back or the stock which was supposed to have been numbered for me as it was the first of its kind.

A.G
    Fingers crossed a stock lands on your doorstep !
    He does seem more persistent in pleading his case than most scammers if nothing arrives soon for the guys hes let down i reckon any web page he opens is going to get trolled into the ground and rightly soon , but hey fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Our police are not interested in money owed so I doubt the Polish police are.
    That's because it's breach of contract which is a civil matter rather than criminal, even if the police wanted to act they can't because any money was sent willingly, not stolen.

I think that to be criminal it would have to be proved that from the beginning there was never any intention to provide any goods, and because a few stocks have been supplied that is obviously not the case.

I'm not on faceache but can't you start a group/page for people he's ripped off ? the adverse publicity might get some reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Fingers crossed a stock lands on your doorstep !
    He does seem more persistent in pleading his case than most scammers if nothing arrives soon for the guys hes let down i reckon any web page he opens is going to get trolled into the ground and rightly soon , but hey fingers crossed
    I have left him a message of congratulations on his FB page and reminded him that he also has some professional obligations as well. Lets see.

A.G

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    That's because it's breach of contract which is a civil matter rather than criminal, even if the police wanted to act they can't because any money was sent willingly, not stolen.

I think that to be criminal it would have to be proved that from the beginning there was never any intention to provide any goods, and because a few stocks have been supplied that is obviously not the case.

I'm not on faceache but can't you start a group/page for people he's ripped off ? the adverse publicity might get some reply.
    Might one suggest you research fraudulently obtaining money by electronic transfer, which is as far as I am aware, precisely what has happened!

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    More bullpoop oh and a baby

Hello all![...]

It ws worth it.
    Katie is allive, Olaf is strong
    my workshop survived and we have light of hope for future.
    OLAF has arrived!!!!
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 12-07-2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: PC

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Might one suggest you research fraudulently obtaining money by electronic transfer, which is as far as I am aware, precisely what has happened!
    I would class that under proving the intention to defraud, if the item never existed then it's provable fraud because there were never any goods, but as he did supply some stocks he can wriggle out by claiming that he intended to supply them but outside situation has got on top of him & that when possible he intends to eventually supply the goods, which makes it breach of contract.

It's all down to nit-picking &/or interpretation but consumer law is often civil rather than criminal, which is one reason the small claims court exists,
    I've had the situation of someone taking goods from me (he had a water supply from me) & then point blank refusing to pay for what his own meter reading said he had taken, but the police could not act because it wasn't theft it was breach of contract as had in the past paid for some of it, so a case for small claims.

If u search Facebook he's opened a new page making kitchen utensils as been for last few months now

https://m.facebook.com/Lu-KasWood-1850362018509098/

Sorry but don't think he's any intention of doing the stocks owed he's time for furniture and kitchen goods tho

Last edited by Bob Brown; 25-03-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)

Next round of BS.

Hello all,

LP Gunstocks is working again on full scale.
    Im presenting few pics from last months when I was absent.
    I did monster amount of work in extremly hard conditions- and still lots of work before me.
    Katie is much better and able to stay home alone after brain stroke. Her heart stopped few times during birth. It was hard time. Olaf has heart defect but He is under control.
    I was at workshop already, cleaned it and prepared for upcoming storm of work.
    Katie and Olaf were with me. Supporting.

Im able to foucs again on workshop so starting from Monday
    I stay workshop at days - and will try try to spend nights on updates, www site, pictures.
    I've pumped every last resources in my workshop, materials, walnut, laminates, parts, cnc milled kits and buttpads, tools and goal is to work day by day progressing which everything. Stock by stock, milling, sanding, finishing, sending.
    Hard part is to combine work for surviving to be able to continue, and work on almost two year backlog.
    I dont know how I will do this - but no choice

I got huge amount of stocks stil to do.
    Some to UE airgunning shops and some to indywduals.

I have few news in short:
    Found investor, launching TAC2 production first for HW97/77 soon. Best quality, best materials. Combination of CNC engeenering and my hand made work.
    We already have prototype.
    We have second investor from USA interested with my skills and utilizing it for large scale.

We are launching few new products.
    LP PRS stock for firearms. Fully adjustable, fully ambi ,stock.
    Enough for precision shooting and for demanding hunters.

LP D2 stock for Kalibrgun Cricket- my second bullpup model.
    Simple usable lines. You will see first walnut pieces soon.

LP Scythe- huge stock for XP Airguns- American BigBores.
    In two versions- for Benchrest and for hunting.
    First two models go to Netherland crew.

We are also still producing stocks for DZ Sinner airguns.

I've spent few night on my www site.
    It is new, clear, with models and info.
    Soon I will hook up also online shop with my stocks.

Starting now I will post some random works done in last months.
    LP EVO's stock, Bullpup stocks, TAC2 stocks, Eliminators etc.

I need also to settle up case with AKD Gunstocks company which copied my LP classicT model produced by LP Gunstocks for years. Thy copied it , produced on cnc for UK market as I was informed by few fellows from branch who were following this case for me when I was absent. Actually this company even published it in Airgunning magazine as "theirs".
    I talked with lawyer already, I consider trial especially that all my works were signed and all rights were reserved. I understand that I can be inspiration for others. But I will not allow anybody to earn money on my work.
    I alawys had great respect to master like Gary Cane, Paul Bishop or DaveG. But never copied their work even when asked. It was my gold rule from beginning.

I did some extras for people who waited longest time.
    Small details, milled custom brass jewelery for Their stocks.

So now when Im back - LP Gunstocks is rolling again.

cheers
    Lukas

I like his selling routine

4 wire prepay and wait for Your turn.
    Prepay goes for meterials. Wood, aluminium milled parts etc.
    Prepay is not reversible.
    In rare cases- until we dont buy parts- it is possible to send it back.

5 You will be informed about progress of work with pics when started

6 give us full adress and phone for courier

7 Do restpayment after job is done, before sending

8 wait for Your package few days until courier will knock Your door.
    We will send postage number if needed.

Please remeber. Making stock is time consuming proces.
    Doing few stocks in single time - might be a reason of pauses in contact.

pity he has not kept up his side of his selling routine.

I hope his supposed investors know how he gas ripped people off.

and taking another maker to court when he was ripping people off is hypocritical. what a Diddy.
    Last edited by bighit; 23-04-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Sorry but this man need to be dealt with by the appropriate authorities in his homeland-he is a thieving bastard.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Sorry but this man need to be dealt with by the appropriate authorities in his homeland-he is a thieving bastard.
    he sure is. is there investors or others that are still paying him unaware he is not fulfilling his end of the deal?

if there is investors they should be wary. if it was me I would have at least googled his name to see what comes up.

edit.

just googled him and nothing about his dodgey deals has come up.
    Last edited by bighit; 23-04-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Wasn't he the same fella that tried to say that weihrauch had "copied" his design when they released the current-shape laminate stock for the 77?...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....77-stock/page2

To be honest, whatever the genuineness or otherwise of the stories he's come out with, I would no longer touch any dealings with a bargepole

Quote Originally Posted by Taz72 View Post
    Wasn't he the same fella that tried to say that weihrauch had "copied" his design when they released the current-shape laminate stock for the 77?...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....77-stock/page2

To be honest, whatever the genuineness or otherwise of the stories he's come out with, I would no longer touch any dealings with a bargepole
    the same guy. seems every one is stealing his designs and selling more than he does. he just takes the money and gives BS reasons for not supplying the goods.