Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Lukasz Parsley ??

Does anyone know where LP is or what's happened to him ?. Seems he owes a lot of people stocks that they have paid for , but know one can get hold of him . If your reading this Lukasz reply to your customers....
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

The guy from lp stocks lukask pietruzka ??? If so ty Facebook he's on there often

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    The guy from lp stocks lukask pietruzka ??? If so ty Facebook he's on there often
    He's not replying to any messages on FB . The reason I'm posting on here is that I've had a few people (all over Europe) trying to get their stocks that they have paid for . So I thought I would ask on here , as he does post now and then . Have sent him a PM with no joy

Not good matey he posted some work made on 1st of December although Xmas candle stick holders so no excuse really

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    Does anyone know where LP is or what's happened to him ?. Seems he owes a lot of people stocks that they have paid for , but know one can get hold of him . If your reading this Lukasz reply to your customers....
    I have given up on him. A couple of weeks ago he sent a general message through his FB page to anyone who was waiting for the stock to email him. I did . He had promised in his message to get back to people within a few days. He hasn't. He is also started marketing wooden candle holders and so on. It doesn't look good. He had promised to get the stock done before the festivities which is looking very doubtful now. I have been waiting since last FEB and he has promised twice to have the stock done but to no avail. Then it was that bull shit story of him coming to UK and work with Blackpool air rifles. I almost rang Lloyd to see if this was true but in the end I knew it was pointless. I borrowed the money for the stock from my wife BTW and she is under the impression that I had recieved it. This is the 2nd bad experience of my dealing with " stock makers ". Never again. Next time, if it ever happens, I would want a contract in black and white and money only on delievery.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I have given up on him. A couple of weeks ago he sent a general message through his FB page to anyone who was waiting for the stock to email him. I did . He had promised in his message to get back to people within a few days. He hasn't. He is also started marketing wooden candle holders and so on. It doesn't look good. He had promised to get the stock done before the festivities which is looking very doubtful now. I have been waiting since last FEB and he has promised twice to have the stock done but to no avail. Then it was that bull shit story of him coming to UK and work with Blackpool air rifles. I almost rang Lloyd to see if this was true but in the end I knew it was pointless. I borrowed the money for the stock from my wife BTW and she is under the impression that I had recieved it. This is the 2nd bad experience of my dealing with " stock makers ". Never again. Next time, if it ever happens, I would want a contract in black and white and money only on delievery.

A.G
    I'm in the same boat , ordered mine last March and all I've had off him are excuses and bullsh1t . Luckily I've only paid a deposit but a few have paid in full ,also tried Lloyd at BAR but he really couldn't do a lot . It is Christmas so miracles might happen.....but I wont hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    I'm in the same boat , ordered mine last March and all I've had off him are excuses and bullsh1t . Luckily I've only paid a deposit but a few have paid in full ,also tried Lloyd at BAR but he really couldn't do a lot . It is Christmas so miracles might happen.....but I wont hold my breath.
    The money was my fault. I shouldn't have paid him anything at all. I paid him bout £220.00 once and then after a few months he sent me some sort of begging email asking to help him out. I am not a rich guy, far from it , and I have been off work now for two years due to ill health so I really rely on my wife and a few quid savings that I had. I am not in the habbit of aking the state to help and all that. Anyhow I had saved £200.00 for a short holiday so sent him about £50.00. I thought that he was going to buy the wood with it. But it seems that it has all been a bit of a cock and bull story. Can't blame anyone but myself.

The funny thing is that a few days ago I found a card that the postman had dropped in. Tried to delievr a parcel that was too large so it was held at the local depot. I thought that miracles might have happened as I didn't expect a large parcel. When I called in it was a PCMCIA card for my laptop that I had bought and forgot about it. The size of the package was larger than the laptop. Well I could only hope, idiot.

A.G

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Wow and i feel for all you boys who have sent your hard earned cash to this chap and not got nothing to show for it

Never good when these things happen and i wish you guys all the luck on a resolution

Atb Harry.

Maybe if we all get together and see what can be done? I am a simple guy who never thinks the worse of people but I don't like to be taken for a ride specially when I am struggling. Perhaps a letter with a dozen signatures on it may have more weight. The problem is that I sent the money through western union and I don't think that I kept the papers. But anyway I won't hold my breath that anything could be done.

A.G

Why not all post on his Facebook wall (messages can be ignored) for all to see just been reading his wall and he's still willing / advertising to take more work on at best it might save others from having To go through this . Might give him the push to complete full fill your orders too if the world see,s what he's doing to you lads really hope this works out well for you all At best he's been removed from the bullpup forum and groups so at east you saved some others from this nightmare

Not if you get together and get admin off groups to share your posts where he advertises hs work he can't delete the shared posts only the person that's shared it can

Where is that thread on here from a few months back, where he was begging for work?
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 12-07-2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: PC

i know its no excuse but told he as just gone throug a verry messy divorce that cost him a lot of money and it took everything.i know nothing more than that sorry

Terrible situation there lads.we are very trusting I think in our particular community and normally things go smoothly thinking about all the deals I have done on here and other forums.i have ordered a stock from mr cane,payed a deposit so fingers crossed.
    I really don't know what to suggest for the best in this scenario,maybe it's a case of take the hit and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    i know its no excuse but told he as just gone throug a verry messy divorce that cost him a lot of money and it took everything.i know nothing more than that sorry
    No excuse for not repyling to his customers tho . Still had time to set a new website advertising his stocks and saying he can make them in 2 weeks . Also set up a new FB page with his partner selling furniture and jewelry.....