Hello Guys, yes I know - there are plenty of people waiting. All of them- more than angry which is fully understoodable. Im still at workshop right now at 22.00- just repaired main spindle and continuing milling. Will finish another stock unitl 24.00 Guys In Greece- tommarow pics here and on email. Guys i UK, also - what is to show . I've looged on BBS- horror, . LOTS of things to unscrew. Tomarrow morning starting another portion of millings. Milling and sanding - takes lots of time- and it is hard to make this amount of stocks phisically and sit with pictures same time. Seems starting from scratch is bad word. Im starting from less than ruins. Both financially and with reputation. I also have to give back some money so need to make also few stocks to earn for it. I will rework everything. This is how ends when private life will mess buisness. If there is still people who understand this - plis keep finger crosssed becouse my crucifiction is very close if I will not manage somehow to show that Im really trying.

So he has logged on here but not replied to you guys.