Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I wonder if he posts more pics on Facebook tonight.

yours might be there.

he seems to be replying to people on Facebook but they are sales questions
    He just has with the usual blurb. Some guy is already enquiring about the price for a 97.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    This may have occured to you Ali, but I fear you might have had a relatively better chance of eventually receiving a stock, than you will with a refund.
    TBH even if by a miracle of god I got the stock, it has left such a foul taste in my mouth that I wouldn't enjoy using it.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    He's in Poland, or Uzbhekistan or some other foreign place. Air Spud on here still has my HW77 and money from over a year ago and he's in Nottingham or similar. Seems all custom stock makers are lying, theiving scum.*

* some exceptions may apply
    Before I went to him I tried more than a couple of times to get the stock over here. One was kind enough to tell me that he had retired only to announce a month later that he was making new stocks for people. One never bothered to reply to my email as requested by his auto something reply. And one very famous one claimed that he had lost my details after nearly a year of chasing. No financial loss but a lot of agro and then to top it up Mr LP himself.
    Thank god for Custom Stcoks Of Sheffield, the stock range maybe a little boring but atleast they are decent and honest and highly efficient.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    He just has with the usual blurb. Some guy is already enquiring about the price for a 97.

A.G
    I saw that. seems to be trying to suck in some new buyers in one or two posts but knocking back others and saying he needs to get the backlog sorted first.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    He's in Poland, or Uzbhekistan or some other foreign place. Air Spud on here still has my HW77 and money from over a year ago and he's in Nottingham or similar. Seems all custom stock makers are lying, theiving scum.*

* some exceptions may apply
    Mark Marshall, AKA Qdos custom stocks. Seems he's another who can't hold his shit together.

Before I went to him I tried more than a couple of times to get the stock over here. One was kind enough to tell me that he had retired only to announce a month later that he was making new stocks for people. One never bothered to reply to my email as requested by his auto something reply. And one very famous one claimed that he had lost my details after nearly a year of chasing. No financial loss but a lot of agro and then to top it up Mr LP himself.
    Thank god for Custom Stcoks Of Sheffield, the stock range maybe a little boring but atleast they are decent and honest and highly efficient.

A.G
    I think that may be indicative of the reason for the poor performance from other stockmakers. If you think of the time which has to be pit in to making a stock, it is only by standardising on a limited number of designs, that it can be viable.

'One man bands' only have a fixed number of hours in a day and thus the number of unique stocks they can produce is limited. That is the problem - if they do good work, they become more in demand and rapidly reach a point where they cannot cope. Those that deal with that dilemma by sticking their head in the sand will inevitably let their customers down, get a bad rep and lose business, to the point that they can cope again ... and then the cycle repeats.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

I saw that. seems to be trying to suck in some new buyers in one or two posts but knocking back others and saying he needs to get the backlog sorted first.
    I agree, fishing for more " customers " it seems. Then he will disappear.

A.G

I agree, fishing for more " customers " it seems. Then he will disappear.

A.G
    Could be. I hope not for the new buyers he draws in. But the past disapreances and bad communication don't look good.

Paul

Hello,

Word of clearance to airgun.bbs. members.
    it will be long so get ready for vomit.
    I need to descirbe background of private life.

I was running LP Gunstocks for 12 years now.
    Started from sharpened screw driver and build my brand through hard work for all those years.
    In Poland- which is not a country for talented poeple with initiative- but rather state of a mind. Jungle. You are weak - You die.
    Im member of few groups, forums, and society portals.
    Im not anonymous, You can meet me on IWA or at my workshop if needed.
    My Youtube vids are public and gained over 180.000 views.
    Cooperating with few companies, shops, producing stocks.
    I did furniture for few champions worldwide, and few very good shooters.
    My work was descirbed in few magazines and other media.
    Through all years I was always working on time, doing good job, and never snatched anyone.
    this gave me oportunity to gain more customers and allow me to stay with good name for years.
    This is decent enough.

Two years ago everything went in ruin.
    I have divorced. left to my ex and kids- everything.
    Cars, money, home etc.And started from scratch.
    A bit later it was clear that ex had other guy and beying myslef honest - while giving to her everything- was stupidity.
    Some time later I started now life. While beying supported by few friends from branch to not give up.
    I started second attempt of new family with my current life partner and big love from the past.
    She is also after divorce and have tow kids from first relationship. It wa clear that it wis life mistake - to not get togieter in the past on studies.
    She was thorn apart by her ex- who is now hunted by police.
    We both started from scratch with hopes for new life.
    A bit later- when I've stared slowly to pull togiether- everything got complicated.
    And health problems appeared.
    Katie was pregnant, and it started from not working kidney , and few heart stops, emergencys, doctors and all shit.
    Even that I wanted to start few times- soething happend and beat my attempts to the ground. Each time sucking me financially.
    I still had good name and turned my face to people from branch for help, work etc.
    Recived some work offers from few big names and it was extreemly close to work in UK.
    I have some words of thanks to few guys, but I guess it will be better to not get invloved their names here to my own shit.
    But STILL something was happening which coused withdraws.
    I was forced to survive on the place.
    It all took over 1,5 year.

After few attempts to start I was barley living, an without any hopes, in big debts.
    So in short time- with pauses - I had at least few huge break downs during a year, which hardly influenced my attempts to start again.
    each time when tried to start- something wrong happened and forced me withdraw and my open words about "starting" was worth less than fart.

Now closest past:
    I was absent for almost three last months with small breaks. I wrote on facebook about it and to few guys with ask to spread the news when I was sending pictures from hospital. My Katie had brain stroke , heart stopped few times-betwen january and birth time , and kid was born with heart defect. It is enough reasons. Even in every court. Closest ones- were on first place. Even if I forced to watch my hard build 12 old buisnes fall in ruins and is torn apart by people- while sitting next to woman wired to breathing machine - beying pregnant. Now Im back, doing all stocks,sitting at workshop from early morning till night, posting, writing and showning openly- that I WANT to rework everything and write in public about reasons and details of private life which coused this. Not opposite. Im not a thief. Just life messed up buisness which was pretty decent in past 11 years. Did stocks for poeple round the world, champions, pro shooters , and few companies in the past carrer. And I will not give up and will do everything which is posible to rework everything to last few customers.

present time:
    Now when family - helps and care about my closest one- I stay at workshop from early morning till night, work hard as horse, write and solve all problems.
    and present effects of work on facebook.
    Im extreeemly sorry that few order's is sorted in this time and in such circumstances.
    I will overpass this. Work out all and make at least most of the people happy with my work. But I need to stand up on my feets.

Now few topics:
    work in UK- yes it was very close to work in UK with one of the best.
    But there was too much circumstances to stay with my workshop and close to my own kids as wrote above.
    Also thanks to few decent people from branch- who went also through similar hell- I decided to fight back.

Working small items.
    Candlebars, cutting boards, jewelery and stuff.
    Yes- when we were trapped - Katie- while being in such state as She was - encouraged me to do also small stuff.
    Those small itmes, made from scrap wood- gave as little then less- smile - and money to survive , as fast jobs when I was sneaking to workshop.
    It was worth same as tapping shoulder and smiling that it will be better one day.
    Few local friends who knew us as a public persons, reposnsible for shooting events and other stuff - boght it -rather as a help than for earning money.
    There even a plann to add this to buisness. But now- when Im back to stock making. Those small items are no longer made.

Now my facebook activity and site rebuild topic:
    It is fully understoodable, that people are angry.
    This is why I want to do best for all and sort everything to very single penny. I ate my own tail, resources for clinics, doctors, etc. and everything went on second plann. I was locked so much - that I had to sell my private goods to survive. I aware tht didn't wrote to people , as there was so much to write (excuses) and to so many peope that decided to make it just after I will sort things - first in public to all then to each one single way. I had no choice. While sitting next to woman wired to machines- I was bearing double stress. Both with buisness matters , seeing people burning me to the ground- and situation with Her and the kid. Now private issues are sorted and Im able to to fouces to clear everything to all. In open letters and for every guy- in personal. Im broken- but I will do what is possible to get some money back to three guys. Right now - while getting from huge debts- it is extreemly difficult to puul things togieter. But I will not leave sinkin ship as rat and take all on my chest. I have also some light of hopes for future, as there are still few guys who want to help as they know my carrer from the past and how I was working for years. Without even trace of faults. Always honest and working on time. I dont know how I will do this at this moment- but I will do everything what is possible to survive and serve You to those fe people. This is the only solution to start again and it is possible only through hard work.

Now Dean and Ali A.G
    Dean is sorted- I have shown His work - we are again in contact. I have added Him some extras to the stock.
    Ali now when I know nick here - You have deleted facebook acount long time ago. I didnt have contact to You on fanpage.
    About emails- I dug out for email box a moment ago. recived one mail- at 11/22/16 with confirmation about knowledge of my situation and regards.
    Thats it. If you have used my www site for emails- seems wix.com is shit worth and no email was got to my email box. NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE.
    I will do what is possible to get Your money back ASAP.

I have sorted most of the cases until now.
    Still got to sort just few last orders.
    some also really long awaited.

Now AKD Gunstock:
    While I was absent in last months - few guys from the branch - located in UK
    gave me information and follwed case for me.
    I was informed that owner of this company- Mr. Andy Dyer- obtained my hand made LP classicT model.
    Which was designed and produced from 2008 , sold wordwide with Parsley leaf engraved on each stock.
    It was a model based on LP Classic- open sporter stock, and few details in shape (eactly seven features according law) are visible
    on LP ClassicT as a consequence of rebuilding Classic model.
    As far as I was informed- LP classicT , was scanned, and production of this stock was send to Indonesia,
    where it was cheaply produced in local indonesian wood and then sold in UK.
    The only diffrence betwen oryginal LP ClassicT - are few holes in the front and small details.
    Even shape of stipling - done at my workshop - by my own hands- was also copied.
    fortunaltey for me- LP classicT was documented, and proper rights were reserved.
    Now AKD gunstocks- sold those stocks on facebook, and opened a www site with words "bespoke" and so on.
    We have documented tose sellings.
    Well what can I say more.
    Thats the reason I consider court.
    I know how I've started , how my models were done and how much work and skills was needed to design it.
    it is not fair, and it is against law to steal somones work and produce it - as own and gain money on somoens work.
    I always had great repsect to real masters who do decent job for years.
    Never copied their work- even asked- and developed my own sharp lined wavy style.

There are still few guys to serve.
    But right now it is much much better.
    I this tempo two years of shit should end within two months I guess to be cleared totally.

Now I have found investors.
    I developed some new stocks, we have our own adjustable buttpads and adjusting 3d kits.
    And AFTER I will dig out of this- I will start my own production- first TAC2 stocks and then for firearms.

Well - thats long enough I think.
    Im getting back to fanpage and work.

regards
    Łukasz Pietruszka
    LP Gunstocks
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks

TO LP this thread started on the 10th December last year
    Many of the guys you ripped of have tried contacting you on several forums and you have ignored them and removed facebook posts
    now you act all outraged
    as it stands and until you make good to everyone you HAVE RIPPED OFF you are nothing more than a thieving piece of crap
    It is on pretty much every shooting forum now that you are not to be trusted
    I suggest you make things right with everyone YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF and quickly if you ever want to earn a decent reputation
    Until that time your name is crap all over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    TO LP this thread started on the 10th December last year
    Many of the guys you ripped of have tried contacting you on several forums and you have ignored them and removed facebook posts
    now you act all outraged
    as it stands and until you make good to everyone you HAVE RIPPED OFF you are nothing more than a thieving piece of crap
    It is on pretty much every shooting forum now that you are not to be trusted
    I suggest you make things right with everyone YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF and quickly if you ever want to earn a decent reputation
    Until that time your name is crap all over the internet

he also admitted on Facebook he logged in to his account on here yet never responded to this thread. I'm sure some of his branch would have alerted him to this post and others.

too little too late for some.

Mr Parsley-we all have our own shit to deal with mate.

Do the right thing and clear your name.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

he also admitted on Facebook he logged in to his account on here yet never responded to this thread. I'm sure some of his branch would have alerted him to this post and others.

too little too late for some.
    I have never deleted any accounts on facebook. I even sent him a very genuine and warm congratulations message for the new arrival and got a message from a young lady which I assume is the new lady in his life.
    He said in one of his posts that people should not contact him via FB as he did not have the time to spend checking messages. My last message from him was I think in last Nov which he promised to sort everyone out by the end of Jan 17.
    I really don't know what he is going on about? When he asked for money I sent it to him. When he asked for more I sent it to him. When he said he had personal problems I wished him well and send him a message of support. I have had more problems in the last 18 months due to bad health, finance, inability to find decent employment or any at the moment that I care to remember but I have not made those anyone else's problem. I even suggested to him that to keep people happy that he was doing what he could he should have photographed the stocks he had finished with the name of the person that the stock belonged to and let others know where in the queue they were so the rumors would not escalate but I got no answer and no action and now all this.
    The mind boggles.

A.G

I have never deleted any accounts on facebook. I even sent him a very genuine and warm congratulations message for the new arrival and got a message from a young lady which I assume is the new lady in his life.
    He said in one of his posts that people should not contact him via FB as he did not have the time to spend checking messages. My last message from him was I think in last Nov which he promised to sort everyone out by the end of Jan 17.
    I really don't know what he is going on about? When he asked for money I sent it to him. When he asked for more I sent it to him. When he said he had personal problems I wished him well and send him a message of support. I have had more problems in the last 18 months due to bad health, finance, inability to find decent employment or any at the moment that I care to remeber but I have not made those anyone else's problem. I even suggested to him that to keep people happy that he was doing what he could he should have photographed the stocks he had finished with the name of the person that the stock belonged to and let others know where in the queue they were so the rumors would not escalate but I got no answer and no action and now all this.
    The mind boggles.

A.G
    I feel sorry for you and all the others in this situation.

just showing pics does not settle peoples minds. I have seen that trick before.

until you have your money back It will be on your mind . that's not acceptable at all.
    paul

I feel sorry for you and all the others in this situation.

just showing pics does not settle peoples minds. I have seen that trick before.

until you have your money back It will be on your mind . that's not acceptable at all.
    paul
    Thanks Paul. I swear to god that I actually have no ill feelings towards Lukas. Anyone can go through a bad patch. I am. Today I had to see the consultant and some more bad news were given to me. I will be around for a while yet to be a pain but it is really not what I expected. I wish him well for his future and his new family but as I reminded him in my last message , he does have some professional obligations to fulfill too.

A.G