Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Thanks Paul. I swear to god that I actually have no ill feelings towards Lukas. Anyone can go through a bad patch. I am. Today I had to see the consultant and some more bad news were given to me. I will be around for a while yet to be a pain but it is really not what I expected. I wish him well for his future and his new family but as I reminded him in my last message , he does have some professional obligations to fulfill too.

A.G
    sorry to hear things are not going well and your health. I hope this whole episode is closed for you soon and it will be one less thing for you to worry about.

I understand life can get in the way of business like this has . there comes a time when you should admit its not going to happen. stringing people along does not help.

my only dealings in this debacle is for my fellow shooters .i did think about getting a stock made but when I saw the start of the posts it made my mind up for me. I wont be posting more on this thread. I just hope the people will get their goods or their money back.

paul

Hi,

Guys thanks a lot for understanding.
    Ali im at workshop, looking at laptop from time while working, - Can You please PM me on fanpage?
    I remeber You had some "engine working" avatar. I cant find You in PM Box.

Need to earn some values to give all back. I will try at divide it in some parts.
    For now posting more backlogged stocks and simulatanously posting info about new options.
    Slowly moving forward.
    Today night ate few hydroxizine to get sleep after few last days of workin almsot whole days. Stress eats me.
    Fell very dizzy - not good when standing next to lathe.
    Need to slow down just a little bit.

I will stay in contact.

Regards
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Why are you not refunded money to people who have asked??
    Master Debater

Here's a way to relieve dizziness and stress.
    Sit down, take some deep breaths, then when relaxed,

open your laptop,
    SEND THESE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK.

There you go, feel better now?

Becouse Im broken- almost to death.
    Sold car, moved to smaller flat and so on.
    Did everything possible to survive few months of banging through hospitals, doctors, rezonace, tomographs, cardiologs and all crap.
    We were forced to eat our own tail, since we already were in hard conditons.
    In very last moment- what was left- went on materials for backlogged stocks, which will allow us to continue.

Everything swing on extreemly thin hair, but it is a chance to fight.
    We both have funds to survive few days more, and this time in enough to work through as I have few stocks done in the mean time
    which needs only to finsh them.
    So Im sitting at workshop, sanding started jobs, milling etc.
    At soon as few restpayments whill hit my account- money will start to flow in first place to guys.

actually I have only two guys including Ali who want to refund.
    Rest decided to help.

It shamefull. But its not a shame to fight it.
    when You are on Your knees, only thing which can be done- is to stand up and fight or die.

ok, need to get back, to sanding.

PS I've I will survive this... I dont't know.. maybe we both will go to some sancutary.
    We both are going through hell.
    Rigt now Im left here with strong will, bare hands, and work to do.
    Five finger death punch is bangin "Lift me up", sawdust is flying.
    Only thing which I need is few good words.
    NONE of my clients will be left, and I will eventually get back to prosper as it was in the past.
    Last edited by LukasP; 28-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Why are you not refunded money to people who have asked??
    Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Here's a way to relieve dizziness and stress.
    Sit down, take some deep breaths, then when relaxed,

open your laptop,
    SEND THESE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK.

There you go, feel better now?
    I think, notwithstanding the language difficulties, that he has explained his cash flow problem. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? The only way you are likely to either get your money back, or the stock you have ordered, is if he gets back on his feet and starts knocking a few out. Hounding him into a breakdown or until he simply spits out his dummy is hardly likely to achieve a positive result for you, is it?

This assumes he is telling the truth - if he's not, you're screwed anyway.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    I think, notwithstanding the language difficulties, that he has explained his cash flow problem. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? The only way you are likely to either get your money back, or the stock you have ordered, is if he gets back on his feet and starts knocking a few out. Hounding him into a breakdown or until he simply spits out his dummy is hardly likely to achieve a positive result for you, is it?

my last last post on this thread.

how many times have people been promised their stocks? how many times did he trot out the same "promises" ? but never fulfilled the promise.

ignoring messages, deleting messages on his Facebook page and so on.

how would you feel if the money you have paid out was used to pay his debt when you might not be flush with money or borrowed that money in at least one buyers situation?

I know its different things and values in relation to money but here goes.

you walk into a bespoke car builder and put down a deposit on a new car in cash.your told it will take 6 months to complete . 6 months later you are still waiting for that car. you ask for an update. you are told you will get it next month. the same goes on for a year.

you then find out the builder has had cash flow problems and used YOUR money to pay off that debt but not ordered the custom parts or started building your car. would you be happy ? he promises you that it will be ready next month .next month and no word from them then every time you email them you get no reply.you leave posts on their face book page.they are removed. but you then find out they are taking orders for other bespoke items but you still don't have your car or they wont reply to you.

that's almost the same as we have here.

you never use a customers money to pay your debts . morally I could not do it and I bet lots of others would not do it either. but most of us have morals I guess.

would you trust some one that would use YOUR money to pay their debt?

not me

paul

Dean has given him the benefit of the doubt for 14 months. I think that is long enough,. Put yourself in the trusting buyer's shoes. A mountain of excuses why he can't shape a lump of wood and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    my last last post on this thread.

how many times have people been promised their stocks? how many times did he trot out the same "promises" ? but never fulfilled the promise.

ignoring messages, deleting messages on his Facebook page and so on.

how would you feel if the money you have paid out was used to pay his debt when you might not be flush with money or borrowed that money in at least one buyers situation?

I know its different things and values in relation to money but here goes.

you walk into a bespoke car builder and put down a deposit on a new car in cash.your told it will take 6 months to complete . 6 months later you are still waiting for that car. you ask for an update. you are told you will get it next month. the same goes on for a year.

you then find out the builder has had cash flow problems and used YOUR money to pay off that debt but not ordered the custom parts or started building your car. would you be happy ? he promises you that it will be ready next month .next month and no word from them then every time you email them you get no reply.you leave posts on their face book page.they are removed. but you then find out they are taking orders for other bespoke items but you still don't have your car or they wont reply to you.

that's almost the same as we have here.

you never use a customers money to pay your debts . morally I could not do it and I bet lots of others would not do it either. but most of us have morals I guess.

would you trust some one that would use YOUR money to pay their debt?

not me

paul
    In which case, as per my last sentence - you're screwed.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Dean has given him the benefit of the doubt for 14 months. I think that is long enough,. Put yourself in the trusting buyer's shoes. A mountain of excuses why he can't shape a lump of wood and post it.
    Well if all that is required is shaping a lump of wood, why entrust it to someone else?

I am not defending the guy, just pointing out that all the invective in the world is not going to get anyone's money back or stock delivered.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by LukasP View Post
    Becouse Im broken- almost to death.
    Sold car, moved to smaller flat and so on.
    Did everything possible to survive few months of banging through hospitals, doctors, rezonace, tomographs, cardiologs and all crap.
    We were forced to eat our own tail, since we already were in hard conditons.
    In very last moment- what was left- went on materials for backlogged stocks, which will allow us to continue.

Everything swing on extreemly thin hair, but it is a chance to fight.
    We both have funds to survive few days more, and this time in enough to work through as I have few stocks done in the mean time
    which needs only to finsh them.
    So Im sitting at workshop, sanding started jobs, milling etc.
    At soon as few restpayments whill hit my account- money will start to flow in first place to guys.

actually I have only two guys including Ali who want to refund.
    Rest decided to help.

It shamefull. But its not a shame to fight it.
    when You are on Your knees, only thing which can be done- is to stand up and fight or die.

ok, need to get back, to sanding.

PS I've I will survive this... I dont't know.. maybe we both will go to some sancutary.
    We both are going through hell.
    Rigt now Im left here with strong will, bare hands, and work to do.
    Five finger death punch is bangin "Lift me up", sawdust is flying.
    Only thing which I need is few good words.
    NONE of my clients will be left, and I will eventually get back to prosper as it was in the past.
    If you heart trouble necessitating cardiograms and it might be a good idea to tell the doctor that proscribed you Hydroxyzine as it is not suitable for people with heart trouble.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Well if all that is required is shaping a lump of wood, why entrust it to someone else?

I am not defending the guy, just pointing out that all the invective in the world is not going to get anyone's money back or stock delivered.
    "give him the benefit of the doubt" - bit like defending him, isn't it? Or maybe not, maybe it's just having an argument for the sake of it?

All the Google Translate excuses in the world, no matter how real or heart-wringing gets these guys what they paid for. That, in my book, is plain wrong.
    Let's see if AG gets his refund, then, and I hope he does.

"give him the benefit of the doubt" - bit like defending him, isn't it? Or maybe not, maybe it's just having an argument for the sake of it?

All the Google Translate excuses in the world, no matter how real or heart-wringing gets these guys what they paid for. That, in my book, is plain wrong.
    Let's see if AG gets his refund, then, and I hope he does.
    No - its a suggestion which might just help the guys who are out of pocket/stocks. If you have any better ideas then feel free.

You say I'm arguing for the sake of it, but you have suffered no loss - so why are you sticking your oar in? Seems like you are doing exactly the same as me - engaging in a dialogue about someone else's problems.
    Last edited by Airsporter1st; 28-04-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

No - its a suggestion which might just help the guys who are out of pocket/stocks. If you have any better ideas then feel free.

You say I'm arguing for the sake of it, but you have suffered no loss - so why are you sticking your oar in? Seems like you are doing exactly the same as me - engaging in a dialogue about someone else's problems.
    Because I have been in the same position, being taken for a ride like them. Hope that is OK with you and most sorry for sticking my oar in.
    Now toddle off and stick up for the thief.

Nothing but fxxxing excuses, I would be boiling if it were my money.