Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I am still hoping ( in vain ) that he might deliver. He once sent me a reply that since he was a one man band and the stocks were hand made and finished there could be some delay. Recently I noticed in one his posts that he has invested in CNC machinery. Well we just have to wait and see. CNC machinery is not exactly cheap though.

A.G
    As already said I'm hoping that Lukasz honours his side of the deal and supplies everyone with their stocks . He does produce some very nice work which could of led to more work for him . A craftsman he might be but a businessman he isn't .

It is coming up to Christmas so goodwill to all men and that

Thanks Rooti McNote for the nice gesture but i'll just put it down to a lesson in life , you never know we may get it sorted in the end.....lets hope
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    As already said I'm hoping that Lukasz honours his side of the deal and supplies everyone with their stocks . He does produce some very nice work which could of led to more work for him . A craftsman he might be but a businessman he isn't .

It is coming up to Christmas so goodwill to all men and that

Thanks Rooti McNote for the nice gesture but i'll just put it down to a lesson in life , you never know we may get it sorted in the end.....lets hope
    Lets just wish everyone a very merry Christmas and leave it at that for now.

ATB,

A.G

Just had an email from Lukasz

Dean,

Im not at my town.
    Katie was taken by emergency in unconcious state.
    She is in 6th month.. Her kidneys does not work and heart stooped few times.
    Im by Her side now for over a week. Her life and child life is in great danger. Need to stay here beside Her in clinic.

Dont know what is hapoening on facebook.
    Im out of life.

Dean Im closing company.
    We are in critical situation.
    I will do last stocks until end of year.
    The rest will be refund.
    Now there are 7 stocks at workshop ready to be finished off.

I will write official statment on facebook when I will get back to home and computer.

Everything is lost. We need help.
    Some of my good clients and friends from branch are helpining me now to find job in Netherlands.
    I need to leave family in very hard situation and earn money on the west to survive.

Some of clients are aware- those who wrote erlier. Some are helping as they know what happened.

Dont worry.
    Never snatched anyone so I will not leave company and clients without proper final.

Kindest regards
    Lukas
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Here's hoping for a happy ending all round...

Hope than there is a happy ending for everyone - myself included. I would ratter the stock than the refund - but lets see if mine is one of the seven

It's a terrible shame all round and I feel sorry for you lads who've invested money and time with Lukasz. However if he's got all that tragedy to deal with, then I truly feel for him and wish him all the very best.
    I know it's rough and I know money lost does leave a very sour taste - but he does seem a very genuine bloke and perhaps he'll sort everything out when he's back on his feet. He must be feeling stretched all ways at the moment and, God forbid, if I were in his position I wouldn't be able to type let alone send a reply in a second language.
    Really hope this has a happy ending for you lads, I have a feeling it will to be honest as I've been in contact with Lukasz for a few years and as said, he does seem a genuinely nice guy.

Here's hoping.

All the best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by nunofrancisco View Post
    Hope than there is a happy ending for everyone - myself included. I would ratter the stock than the refund - but lets see if mine is one of the seven
    Yeah... and Snow White's is in there too!

Sounds like one of those scamming begging letters you get via email. Suggest you all chip in for ONE of you (the biggest) to go and see him.

Any you lads get sorted with your stocks as business looks booming on Facebook in tables and furniture ect

https://m.facebook.com/lukas.parsley?fref=nf