Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
Thanks Paul. I swear to god that I actually have no ill feelings towards Lukas. Anyone can go through a bad patch. I am. Today I had to see the consultant and some more bad news were given to me. I will be around for a while yet to be a pain but it is really not what I expected. I wish him well for his future and his new family but as I reminded him in my last message , he does have some professional obligations to fulfill too.

A.G
sorry to hear things are not going well and your health. I hope this whole episode is closed for you soon and it will be one less thing for you to worry about.

I understand life can get in the way of business like this has . there comes a time when you should admit its not going to happen. stringing people along does not help.

my only dealings in this debacle is for my fellow shooters .i did think about getting a stock made but when I saw the start of the posts it made my mind up for me. I wont be posting more on this thread. I just hope the people will get their goods or their money back.

paul