Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
I have given up on him. A couple of weeks ago he sent a general message through his FB page to anyone who was waiting for the stock to email him. I did . He had promised in his message to get back to people within a few days. He hasn't. He is also started marketing wooden candle holders and so on. It doesn't look good. He had promised to get the stock done before the festivities which is looking very doubtful now. I have been waiting since last FEB and he has promised twice to have the stock done but to no avail. Then it was that bull shit story of him coming to UK and work with Blackpool air rifles. I almost rang Lloyd to see if this was true but in the end I knew it was pointless. I borrowed the money for the stock from my wife BTW and she is under the impression that I had recieved it. This is the 2nd bad experience of my dealing with " stock makers ". Never again. Next time, if it ever happens, I would want a contract in black and white and money only on delievery.

A.G
Conversely I ordered from Custom Stock, paid the money and it was delivered on time! They also sell on Facebook so you can pay via Paypal!