Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
I'm in the same boat , ordered mine last March and all I've had off him are excuses and bullsh1t . Luckily I've only paid a deposit but a few have paid in full ,also tried Lloyd at BAR but he really couldn't do a lot . It is Christmas so miracles might happen.....but I wont hold my breath.
The money was my fault. I shouldn't have paid him anything at all. I paid him bout £220.00 once and then after a few months he sent me some sort of begging email asking to help him out. I am not a rich guy, far from it , and I have been off work now for two years due to ill health so I really rely on my wife and a few quid savings that I had. I am not in the habbit of aking the state to help and all that. Anyhow I had saved £200.00 for a short holiday so sent him about £50.00. I thought that he was going to buy the wood with it. But it seems that it has all been a bit of a cock and bull story. Can't blame anyone but myself.

The funny thing is that a few days ago I found a card that the postman had dropped in. Tried to delievr a parcel that was too large so it was held at the local depot. I thought that miracles might have happened as I didn't expect a large parcel. When I called in it was a PCMCIA card for my laptop that I had bought and forgot about it. The size of the package was larger than the laptop. Well I could only hope, idiot.

A.G