Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Because I have been in the same position, being taken for a ride like them. Hope that is OK with you and most sorry for sticking my oar in.
    Now toddle off and stick up for the thief.
    Which gives you the right to be outraged on other's behalf - that I can understand.

Unfortunately, what you seem unable to understand is that I am not sticking up for the guy - read my first post on this thread.

Like I said, if you have a better solution than what I suggested, feel free to air it - you just might help those in the same position that you have been in, rather than risk inflaming the situation by flinging the insults that you are so ready to hand out to anyone who might have a different point of view.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Which gives you the right to be outraged on other's behalf - that I can understand.

Unfortunately, what you seem unable to understand is that I am not sticking up for the guy - read my first post on this thread.

Like I said, if you have a better solution than what I suggested, feel free to air it - you just might help those in the same position that you have been in, rather than risk inflaming the situation by flinging the insults that you are so ready to hand out to anyone who might have a different point of view.
    If you don't like my posts, then reach for the ignore button, problem solved. You are coming across quite pompous and sanctimonious. But I won't be told off for posting by the likes of you, pal. People like LP make my piss boil and if he comes on here with lame excuses, he's going to get it right in the neck.

As he's reading this thread, maybe he will fire off a few PMs to those out of pocket, letting them know when they are going to get their stock or money refunded?
    There you go, that's my "better" idea, does it pass muster?

Dean has given him the benefit of the doubt for 14 months. I think that is long enough,. Put yourself in the trusting buyer's shoes. A mountain of excuses why he can't shape a lump of wood and post it.
    If it were me I would be fuming, & with good cause,
    but
    making a stock is rather more than "just" shaping a lump of wood & posting it, so is somewhat time consuming

IF the problems he speaks of are true then there will have been extended periods of time where no work was possible, and who knows how many stocks are in the backlog, so IF he is trying to clear things then that is the best that can be hoped for.

Granted as bighit says customers money should never be used, but in Poland he doesn't have the NHS so IF his wife/partner/child has been ill is there a member who can say they would not have used it if it was needed for family medical costs ?
    I may be being gullible but IF he is actually getting some of the backlog out then let him get on with it, & I hope you all eventually get what you paid for.

If you don't like my posts, then reach for the ignore button, problem solved. You are coming across quite pompous and sanctimonious. But I won't be told off for posting by the likes of you, pal. People like LP make my piss boil and if he comes on here with lame excuses, he's going to get it right in the neck.
    I am not 'telling you off'. I just feel that if the guy is a 100% rip-off merchant, then you are playing into his hands by giving him an excuse to sever all links with those who are suffering. If he is not a rip-off merchant and really has got himself into a mess, then giving it to him in the neck is not going to help him sort himself out, is it?

I am afraid that you are so pissed off with LP, that you are venting your spleen on anyone else who doesn't share your outrage.

I have no intention of putting you on ignore. If you think I am being pompous and sanctimonious, then I apologise - that is not my intention.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    but
    making a stock is rather more than "just" shaping a lump of wood & posting it, so is somewhat time consuming

IF the problems he speaks of are true then there will have been extended periods of time where no work was possible, and who knows how many stocks are in the backlog, so IF he is trying to clear things then that is the best that can be hoped for.

Granted as bighit says customers money should never be used, but in Poland he doesn't have the NHS so IF his wife/partner/child has been ill is there a member who can say they would not have used it if it was needed for family medical costs ?
    I may be being gullible but IF he is actually getting some of the backlog out then let him get on with it, & I hope you all eventually get what you paid for.
    Be careful with that common sense - you'll be accused of sticking up for him.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

but
    making a stock is rather more than "just" shaping a lump of wood & posting it, so is somewhat time consuming ...
    Nope it is easy with simple tools, here's the first one I made, I think it took 2.5 days, unlike some folks I speak from experience.
    It's not some dark art that requires you to be locked away in a cave for years on end, it's woodwork
    And here's the thread it was posted on. The pic links don't work now.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....nally-finished!
    Hey maybe I could collect deposits from BBS members, I'd get a shitload of sympathy on here when I didn't deliver

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/rogerHW80/walnut_mpr1_zpsde1e721e.jpg

Nope it is easy with simple tools, here's the first one I made, I think it took 2.5 days, unlike some folks I speak from experience.
    It's not some dark art that requires you to be locked away in a cave for years on end, it's woodwork
    And here's the thread it was posted on. The pic links don't work now.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....nally-finished!
    Hey maybe I could collect deposits from BBS members, I'd get a shitload of sympathy on here when I didn't deliver

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/rogerHW80/walnut_mpr1_zpsde1e721e.jpg

Thanks Cliff, plenty of hours of trial, error and occasional panic there. I should have been out working during some of January but found the stock making was more fun
    So easy or hard?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

So easy or hard?
    Dunno? 20 hours=plenty of hours? How long does it take Parsley with his machines?
    Let's see one you've made as you seem to like picking up on every little detail. I'll go easy on you
    but you really are showing your true pedantic colours on here.

As you are an expert on stocks, maybe fly out and help Mr Parsley, you do genuinely want to help him.
    By doing that you will also help the BBS members who have been shafted so royally by this con-man. Now that would be an honourable deed. Beats talking a good game for sure.

Anyway I must leave you now as I have to get up early and shoot my air rifle, the one with the CNC anodised ally factory stock.

I feel sure that you can continue to soothe the fevered brows of troubled and anxious stockmakers without my assistance.
    Goodnight.

Lukasz, if you're still looking in on this thread .....

..... I'd love to see a post from Ali saying that he's finally had all of his money refunded

All of the above.

but

I think, notwithstanding the language difficulties, that he has explained his cash flow problem. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? The only way you are likely to either get your money back, or the stock you have ordered, is if he gets back on his feet and starts knocking a few out. Hounding him into a breakdown or until he simply spits out his dummy is hardly likely to achieve a positive result for you, is it?

This assumes he is telling the truth - if he's not, you're screwed anyway.
    I kinda agree here.., piling the tyres on the fire doesn't do anything but make more fire. What i find interesting is if he was a conman, why the f*** is he bothering to message on here with excuses & promises? if i was a con man (oi quiet you lot!! ) i wouldn't give a shit and id be laughing at you all with my cocktail in the sun.., "the game is over, i have your money & your ripped off ha ha!!" i wouldn't need to try and make you feel better about it.
    i dont think he's a con man at all.., i think he's f****** lame talented dropout with personal issues.

at least there is half a chance you will get your stocks or money, if he was a conman as airsporter has said your screwed anyway.

Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    ..... I'd love to see a post from Ali saying that he's finally had all of his money refunded
    To be fair to him, he has messaged me now and I have messaged him back. I just leave at that for now.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    To be fair to him, he has messaged me now and I have messaged him back. I just leave at that for now.

A.G
    good call.., great to here your in communication.., & well done LP for breaking the silence. time to move forward!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post

A.G
    Good news! Let's hope that you finally get sorted.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.