Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Nope it is easy with simple tools, here's the first one I made, I think it took 2.5 days, unlike some folks I speak from experience.
    It's not some dark art that requires you to be locked away in a cave for years on end, it's woodwork
    And here's the thread it was posted on. The pic links don't work now.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....nally-finished!
    Hey maybe I could collect deposits from BBS members, I'd get a shitload of sympathy on here when I didn't deliver

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/rogerHW80/walnut_mpr1_zpsde1e721e.jpg

2.5 days from what to what, using what equipment & how many hours, does that include commuting to a workshop and allowing drying time on the finish ? without the pics it's hard to know & in the first post you even say it's not 100%.

Personally it took me more than 2 days to repair my broken MFR stock, but your time v's my time are immaterial because working for yourself on something you want/need is quite different from something someone else is doing purely for the cash.
    I don't know the guy,
    I don't know if anything being said has so much as an inkling of truth to it,
    but IF it does & I was in his shoes then I'd be looking after me & mine and the rest of the world could go whistle until that situation was resolved.

As with most opinions they count for nothing unless/until you are personally in that situation He is, we're not.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    2.5 days from what to what, using what equipment & how many hours, does that include commuting to a workshop and allowing drying time on the finish ? without the pics it's hard to know & in the first post you even say it's not 100%.

Personally it took me more than 2 days to repair my broken MFR stock, but your time v's my time are immaterial because working for yourself on something you want/need is quite different from something someone else is doing purely for the cash.
    I don't know the guy,
    but IF it does & I was in his shoes then I'd be looking after me & mine and the rest of the world could go whistle until that situation was resolved.

As with most opinions they count for nothing unless/until you are personally in that situation He is, we're not.
    Well said!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thumbs up

I don't know the guy,

Yes...,
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Personally it took me more than 2 days to repair my broken MFR stock
    , but your time v's my time are immaterial because working for yourself on something you want/need is quite different from something someone else is doing purely for the cash.
    I don't know the guy,

1That's why your'e not in the stockmaking business, I'm guessing
    2 Then you have the same business model as Parsly - take the money and run - nothing to be proud of.

If it matters a flying flock, it took me 2 .5 working days = 20 hours, as I have stated.
    No, it took longer to finish as it was winter and TruOil/CCL takes a lot longer to harden.
    When I say it was not 100% it was pretty damn good, I was being a bit hard on myself, as I try to get a quality finish wherever possible in whatever I make.
    Let's see some of your work, can't wait.

Anyway, back to the real question, will Parsley come good on his promises, looks like he is making a start after a year or so, so that is good for those involved.

Hello,

Wrote to Ali here a PM about money.
    Ali wrote to me o fanpage - on diffrent nick- which clears me- my problems of not finding Him.
    He decided to take stock.
    Solved already most of backlogs cases, still lots to do.
    Im at workshop now. working as horse. Sleeping few hours and fighting my way out.
    contacting person by person , after doing stock by stock.
    All what I make - I throw on fanpage. Go, visit and see by Yourself.
    I need also work on www site but its on second plann.
    In that tempo I will bounce from te bottom within a month or two and close bad era.
    not bad - after almost two years of disasters, divorce, and few time total bankrupcy and few attempts to start.

My role here ends.

Thanks for just a few - for silent support.
    I withstanded my beating on took it on my chest, opened my private things to public, on slowly getting from knees.
    I could announce consument bankprupcy, rise my hands with cleared account and canceelled debts-and disappear without trace- in the name of law.
    Did opposite.

After I will be absolutley free of all backlogs and be able to stand with risen head- I will describe maybe how stock is made and how much time it costs.
    i dont deny that stock can be done fast. Did my second stock in 4 days without machines. Cnc can do this in day or two in high quality.
    And ofcourse Im aware that on each forum, each society etc - there are poeple who always will stay unhappy- moaning louder - that actually a victim itself.
    Even if you will shit Your things in public to last pands.
    If You want to judge- hit a road in my shoes- and when You will- take a mug of coffe and feel free to visit me at my workshop to talk about life.

I dont wish anybody to what I went through, but sometimes- what will not kill You will make You stronger.
    thats all what I have to say here.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Regards
    Lukas
    Lukas Parsley
    LP Gunstocks

Well done you, that's how to get things sorted.
    Pretty soon it'll be group hugs all round with the BBS's favourite stockmaker.
    Now get a good night's sleep and back to sanding AG's stock tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    To be fair to him, he has messaged me now and I have messaged him back. I just leave at that for now.

A.G
    Fair enough Ali.

Atb and good luck mate.

All of the above.

I would like to know how many of the people who were waiting for their stocks have received their stock, up to now please?

Regards,

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I would like to know how many of the people who were waiting for their stocks have received their stock, up to now please?

Regards,

A.G
    ....and how many have been foolish enough to send him money up front.Again.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

As stated before , mine arrived on the 13.6.2017 after 16 month wait. Was under the impression then that he had nearly fulfilled his backlog of orders . I know its a pain but you just need to keep pestering him.
    Hope it all works out.
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Seen a few for sale in the sales section Ali. And he seems to be taking more orders and recently been boasting about new machinery.

I hope you get your stock soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Seen a few for sale in the sales section Ali. And he seems to be taking more orders and recently been boasting about new machinery.

I hope you get your stock soon.

Thanks mate. Me too.

A.G

Hi Ali. I'm guessing the stock he has posted on Facebook is yours?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...60563710693851

If it is then I hope you like it. It's taken long enough to make.

I'm also thinking he may be selling his stocks via BAR. Hope he keeps up his side of the deal for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Hi Ali. I'm guessing the stock he has posted on Facebook is yours?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...60563710693851

If it is then I hope you like it. It's taken long enough to make.

I'm also thinking he may be selling his stocks via BAR. Hope he keeps up his side of the deal for them.
    I had to look twice, he has actually put the finished stock on the hard ground and photo'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    I had to look twice, he has actually put the finished stock on the hard ground and photo'd it.
    I think he does it with most or there is something underneath it that you can't see.