Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    i know its no excuse but told he as just gone throug a verry messy divorce that cost him a lot of money and it took everything.i know nothing more than that sorry
    So using everyone else's money for his divorce

Not quiet cricket in my books

Yeah, he was explaining the messy divorce on the thread where he was asking us to 'help him get back on his feet' by commissioning more of his stocks... where is that bloody thread...

Ah, I can't find it... prolly deleted...
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 10-12-2016 at 08:24 PM.

So sue him and get your money back. Its easy.

https://www.gov.uk/recover-debt-from...european-union

'course you won't be able to after Brexit, but, furreeedom, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.177.22 View Post
    Well found, that man!

By all the BS in his posts #4 and #9, it's worse than I remembered... if you're looking in, LP - the airgunning world is a small village, when it comes to reputations...

I'm all for helping out the likes of Dean and Ali, and others who've been ripped off... if there was such a thing as a emergency fund, perhaps administered by our forum leaders - I'd be happy to pay into it.

Sorry guy, but this sort of thing right pee's me off.

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    No excuse for not repyling to his customers tho . Still had time to set a new website advertising his stocks and saying he can make them in 2 weeks . Also set up a new FB page with his partner selling furniture and jewelry.....
    I am still hoping ( in vain ) that he might deliver. He once sent me a reply that since he was a one man band and the stocks were hand made and finished there could be some delay. Recently I noticed in one his posts that he has invested in CNC machinery. Well we just have to wait and see. CNC machinery is not exactly cheap though.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Well found, that man!

By all the BS in his posts #4 and #9, it's worse than I remembered... if you're looking in, LP - the airgunning world is a small village, when it comes to reputations...

I'm all for helping out the likes of Dean and Ali, and others who've been ripped off... if there was such a thing as a emergency fund, perhaps administered by our forum leaders - I'd be happy to pay into it.

Sorry guy, but this sort of thing right pee's me off.
    You are too kind sir, but I only have my myself to blame. When I send him the first payment to a bank account in Poland I was expecting him to contact me confirming the payment. He didn't . I then sent him a PM via FB giving all the relevant information regarding the transfer and asked him to confirm that he had recieved the money. He evntually replied with this text " some money has come in to my account so I am asuming it must be yours ". Alarm bells started ringing but I said to myself that he wouldn't be doing anything silly and left it at that.
    I think that my communications with him are still accessible via FB .

A.G

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I have given up on him. A couple of weeks ago he sent a general message through his FB page to anyone who was waiting for the stock to email him. I did . He had promised in his message to get back to people within a few days. He hasn't. He is also started marketing wooden candle holders and so on. It doesn't look good. He had promised to get the stock done before the festivities which is looking very doubtful now. I have been waiting since last FEB and he has promised twice to have the stock done but to no avail. Then it was that bull shit story of him coming to UK and work with Blackpool air rifles. I almost rang Lloyd to see if this was true but in the end I knew it was pointless. I borrowed the money for the stock from my wife BTW and she is under the impression that I had recieved it. This is the 2nd bad experience of my dealing with " stock makers ". Never again. Next time, if it ever happens, I would want a contract in black and white and money only on delievery.

A.G
    Conversely I ordered from Custom Stock, paid the money and it was delivered on time! They also sell on Facebook so you can pay via Paypal!

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I am still hoping ( in vain ) that he might deliver. He once sent me a reply that since he was a one man band and the stocks were hand made and finished there could be some delay. Recently I noticed in one his posts that he has invested in CNC machinery. Well we just have to wait and see. CNC machinery is not exactly cheap though.

A.G
    As already said I'm hoping that Lukasz honours his side of the deal and supplies everyone with their stocks . He does produce some very nice work which could of led to more work for him . A craftsman he might be but a businessman he isn't .

It is coming up to Christmas so goodwill to all men and that

Thanks Rooti McNote for the nice gesture but i'll just put it down to a lesson in life , you never know we may get it sorted in the end.....lets hope
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    As already said I'm hoping that Lukasz honours his side of the deal and supplies everyone with their stocks . He does produce some very nice work which could of led to more work for him . A craftsman he might be but a businessman he isn't .

It is coming up to Christmas so goodwill to all men and that

Thanks Rooti McNote for the nice gesture but i'll just put it down to a lesson in life , you never know we may get it sorted in the end.....lets hope
    Lets just wish everyone a very merry Christmas and leave it at that for now.

ATB,

A.G

Just had an email from Lukasz

Dean,

Im not at my town.
    Katie was taken by emergency in unconcious state.
    She is in 6th month.. Her kidneys does not work and heart stooped few times.
    Im by Her side now for over a week. Her life and child life is in great danger. Need to stay here beside Her in clinic.

Dont know what is hapoening on facebook.
    Im out of life.

Dean Im closing company.
    We are in critical situation.
    I will do last stocks until end of year.
    The rest will be refund.
    Now there are 7 stocks at workshop ready to be finished off.

I will write official statment on facebook when I will get back to home and computer.

Everything is lost. We need help.
    Some of my good clients and friends from branch are helpining me now to find job in Netherlands.
    I need to leave family in very hard situation and earn money on the west to survive.

Some of clients are aware- those who wrote erlier. Some are helping as they know what happened.

Dont worry.
    Never snatched anyone so I will not leave company and clients without proper final.

Kindest regards
    Lukas
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Here's hoping for a happy ending all round...

Hope than there is a happy ending for everyone - myself included. I would ratter the stock than the refund - but lets see if mine is one of the seven

It's a terrible shame all round and I feel sorry for you lads who've invested money and time with Lukasz. However if he's got all that tragedy to deal with, then I truly feel for him and wish him all the very best.
    I know it's rough and I know money lost does leave a very sour taste - but he does seem a very genuine bloke and perhaps he'll sort everything out when he's back on his feet. He must be feeling stretched all ways at the moment and, God forbid, if I were in his position I wouldn't be able to type let alone send a reply in a second language.
    Really hope this has a happy ending for you lads, I have a feeling it will to be honest as I've been in contact with Lukasz for a few years and as said, he does seem a genuinely nice guy.

Here's hoping.

All the best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Conversely I ordered from Custom Stock, paid the money and it was delivered on time! They also sell on Facebook so you can pay via Paypal!
    My experience of dealing with the CS has been very positive. The CS800 stock for my TX200 was also delieverd on time and the whole thing was painless.
    The stock that I ordered fro LP was a proper target HFT one and I really liked his work. I couldn't find a similat style in the CS offerings unfortunately.
    Up until this post I had not mentioned anything about LPs problems with dlivering the stock.
    I hope whatever probems he is having is sorted out to his satisfaction and that he can get back to living a normal life.

A.G