Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by nunofrancisco View Post
    Hope than there is a happy ending for everyone - myself included. I would ratter the stock than the refund - but lets see if mine is one of the seven
    Yeah... and Snow White's is in there too!

Sounds like one of those scamming begging letters you get via email. Suggest you all chip in for ONE of you (the biggest) to go and see him.

Any you lads get sorted with your stocks as business looks booming on Facebook in tables and furniture ect

https://m.facebook.com/lukas.parsley?fref=nf

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Any you lads get sorted with your stocks as business looks booming on Facebook in tables and furniture ect

https://m.facebook.com/lukas.parsley?fref=nf
    You having a laugh ...Don't think we will see any of them soon . I've just left a message on his FB page asking for an explanation , but will probably get a load of BS.
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Still waiting for his email in reply to mine that he promised two months ago. I think that I will give up on this one and put it down to my stupididty, one of many. I might drop a line in another forum that I am a memeber of to see what is going on over there and Mr L.P?

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Still waiting for his email in reply to mine that he promised two months ago. I think that I will give up on this one and put it down to my stupididty, one of many. I might drop a line in another forum that I am a memeber of to see what is going on over there and Mr L.P?

A.G
    As he is very obviously a fraudster is there no recourse in small claims court or through the police
    Is he based in the UK now ?
    I hate scammers

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    As he is very obviously a fraudster is there no recourse in small claims court or through the police
    Is he based in the UK now ?
    I hate scammers
    I think that he is still in Poland, or according to his post he was going to find a job in the Netherlands. But who knows?

A.G

he wrote that he has had to come to the west to earn money,how long has poland been in the eu?
    the guy is obviously a crook

Quote Originally Posted by martin bingham View Post
    he wrote that he has had to come to the west to earn money,how long has poland been in the eu?
    the guy is obviously a crook

Couldn't agree more western union untraceable scammers love it cock and bull story believe half of what you see and none of what you hear atb

Today via Facebook

Dear customers,

Some of You already know what happened to me and my closest.
    This was the reason of absence.
    But I dont to go into details on public. We managed to inform some of You from hospital, gave some pictures from clinic and asked to spread the info.
    Just hope You have better Christmas and new Year than we do.

About work and current orders:
    At this momenet decision is to stop taking any new orders until end of january 2017 or until I will dig out of backlog and problems.
    This will be our main goal becouse situation is very bad.

Im just few days back home. Today first package went to UK.
    On upcoming days I will be focused only on finishing backloged works and more sendings. Some of work will be payed off as it is fully understoodable that some of You are getting sic of waiting.
    Right now got 7 stocks on my workbench still waiting to finish.
    One good things is that at last I have a chance to be at workshop.
    Hopefully we will save company with a little help of good people.

IAll things which happened in last year drowe me in to decision to make big change.
    Current backlogged stocks- are last ones produced as standard models.
    Im want to change work type from februrary after cleaning situation.

From then- I will do only uniqe customs- more- art, uniqe luxus designs. Really special items.
    Single pieces - done maybe slowly- but really good as in the past.
    Production was bad idea which drowe me in to problems with quality and dates. I've lost fluency long time ago and it went bad with combination of personal problems. There are much more - faster producers wit proper machinery- so I will leave production to them.
    One of them in UK actually even started his buisness from producing and rippng off my own design LP ClassicT. Until now I didnt have time to fight with it.

To survive with workshop- I also started to do uniqe jewelery and custom high end live edge tables. Maybe it is good way to go.
    With God's help I will be able to continue this type of work after finalising problems with current production of stocks.
    So stay tuned. Im back - hopefully everything will clear until end of january 2017.
    Hopefully Europe will not burn in fire of civil war until this moment and I will survive with workshop.
    PS. We are pretty limited with time for facebook- so first I will answer to all on email.

Kindest regards
    LP

Hi, has anyone heard anything from this man? The last I heard of him was when he sent me a long message on the 27th Dec, to this effect and to that effect. He said that he was back in business and was clearing his back orders, including mine that is now coming to over a year of waiting. Judging by some of names of the people who have messaged him, it seems that it is largely the Brits who have drawn the short straw with him.

A.G

Lu-Kas wood seems to be busy

seems he is more into furniture now.

last mention of stocks is the end of November on Facebook. oh and a new website http://lukasparsley.wixsite.com/lp-gunstocks

I must have got very lucky he sent my stock last February i ordered in November.
    He never replied to messages though .
    Good luck everyone i hope he sorts you out

Update

Lukas will we be getting our stocks at the end of January as promised or will you be returning our money ?

Hello Dean, Sorry for deleting messages. Im focused now on doing EVERYTHING do survive. As you aw I've started to do also small wooden items. Got right now at least 8 stocks in the workshop- including Yours. I plann o finish most of them until end if this month- plus minus few days. Working extreemly hard. The rest will be payed of. Then Im stopping this type of manufacturing.

No more models produced- those are last.
    production with mix of personal problems coused totall disaster. Problems with quality and work slides. I've lost my credibility nd need to start once again- from basis- to return to do work of arts as it iwas in the past.

I will paste soon some summary pictures of monst of the jobs on fanpage. Soon propably this fanpage will be deleted too and Im changing to email/ old fashioned www site like in the past.

We will wait and see
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

Quote Originally Posted by deanw5262 View Post
    Lukas will we be getting our stocks at the end of January as promised or will you be returning our money ?

Hello Dean, Sorry for deleting messages. Im focused now on doing EVERYTHING do survive. As you aw I've started to do also small wooden items. Got right now at least 8 stocks in the workshop- including Yours. I plann o finish most of them until end if this month- plus minus few days. Working extreemly hard. The rest will be payed of. Then Im stopping this type of manufacturing.

No more models produced- those are last.
    production with mix of personal problems coused totall disaster. Problems with quality and work slides. I've lost my credibility nd need to start once again- from basis- to return to do work of arts as it iwas in the past.

I will paste soon some summary pictures of monst of the jobs on fanpage. Soon propably this fanpage will be deleted too and Im changing to email/ old fashioned www site like in the past.

We will wait and see
    Thanks for taking the trouble of posting the reply Dean. We shall wait and see.

A.G

Christ, seems to be the same old self indulgent BS while he touts for new deposit payments in pigeon english via his new website: http://lukasparsley.wixsite.com/lp-gunstocks/ordering

If he owed me, like he owes you guys, I'd be spitting feathers...