Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Christ, seems to be the same old self indulgent BS while he touts for new deposit payments in pigeon english via his new website: http://lukasparsley.wixsite.com/lp-gunstocks/ordering

If he owed me, like he owes you guys, I'd be spitting feathers...
    he does seem to be spinning yarns.

changed his blurb to be truthful

what can be said more.
    If You like my style and You appreciate traditional hand made work and understand this type of work- Im ready to make something nice for You.
    If You are unpatient and seek for fast made stock , which you will receive,You found wrong guy.

Lukasz

Has anyone have an update on Lukas? Trying to get hold of him

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Not the first trader to come swooping in, quickly build a reputation, and then disappear with everyones money and/or goods...and it probably won't be the last.

Still waiting for my iron sights to come back from a certain 'gunsmith' - Four years on and I am not holding my breath.
    Good deals with these members

He is not replying to messages on his FB page. I have given up and put it down to my stupidity to trust a stock maker again. If anyone manages to get hold of him somehow then please let us all know.

A.G

Salamander is offline The bbs' most interfered with member
    Has nobody considered bubbling him up to the Polish police?
    That mod from Yns Mon's been interfering with me.

This was the e-mail I sent him on the 12 Feb

Was hoping to of heard something off you as we are nearly 2 weeks into Feb , but nothing . Come on Lucas back your words up with actions and get your orders completed , or return the money people have paid to you .I know some of your customers are looking into getting their money back through the courts , but this is a road I don't want to go down as it helps no one.....come on sought it out !

This was the reply I had straight back

Hello!

Please wait until weekend/after weekend pictures and updates on my Facebook fanpage

It took us here lots of efforts but I have finally light of hope for future!
    I worked very hard last month- so there was not much time for facebook.
    I did lots of stocks latley which I will show somehow- one by one.
    It was huge amount of work and had to divide between work and problems with Katie in hospital.

Greatest news is:
    We found investor- and soon starting CNC production of LP TAC2 stocks for Europe!!!!!
    This best news! It will allow to save our company.
    Stocks will be made in very hig quality from best materials and in fair price.
    We are working on 3d prototype for milling already!!!!!

We recived first emails from clients who wrote after reciving stocks after almost one year.
    Both guys are very happy and underlined thtat it was worth to wait.
    I will ask them to wrote a comment on my fanpage.

It was hardeest two years of my life. Everything went in ruin.
    But finally - finally God gave light of hope for us here and it seems I will return as phenix from ashes.
    No need to go to administrations- I never snatched anyone. I did stock for over 10 years
    and had good brand. Just life got complicated and ruined me almost totally.
    But no worries. We never did anything wrong in our past in career.

best regards
    And hold on!
    Lukas

Since then i've sent a further 2 e-mails with no reply....make of it what you will . He must be getting fed up with me as he deletes my messages of his FB page
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES

He sounds right dodgy. I've not read all the posts, but have the police been involved ?
    Last edited by Trumpetier; 28-02-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Each time I see this thread pop back up I hope to see good news from at least one of you waiting but, it doesn't happen

All I see is the same old bollocks excuses from Lukasz

Sorry to all involved but, I think you're flogging a dead horse. I reckon he's a scumbag - only replying with the same old bullshit so that his furniture customers don't tell him to do one.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong

Good luck and atb to all involved.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Each time I see this thread pop back up I hope to see good news from at least one of you waiting but, it doesn't happen

All I see is the same old bollocks excuses from Lukasz

Sorry to all involved but, I think you're flogging a dead horse. I reckon he's a scumbag - only replying with the same old bullshit so that his furniture customers don't tell him to do one.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong

Good luck and atb to all involved.
    I get the same impression. he is at it and does not want the furniture buyers to know.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I get the same impression. he is at it and does not want the furniture buyers to know.
    Sadly, methinks his furniture buyers will suffer in time too.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Sadly, methinks his furniture buyers will suffer in time too.
    I fear your right.

God help his 'new investor', although I doubt such an investor really exists...
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 12-07-2017 at 12:53 AM. Reason: PC

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Anybody who keeps offering promises instead of refunds is not honest in my experience!
    Master Debater

He has now packed up his facebook page with only a single post remaining and someone thanking him for the nice stock that he had made for him.
    Did anyone here recieve the stock or a refund from him since his last promise? I think that unfortunately our money is no longer ours and no stock either.

A.G

His FB page and his website are still up as far as I can see . Its 12 months tomorrow when I placed my order and I've been on his case most of that time but he seems to be a law to himself , makes a load of promises and then ignores you . This was The email I sent him Thursday night:-

Well it's obvious you haven't died as your posting on FB . So could you please return my deposit as it would appear you have no intention of making the stock . Think I have been very patient but you think its OK to treat your customers like crap...There are a lot of people who are not impressed with the way you are conducting your business

This was his reply :-

Dean,

I actually have extreemly good news.
    not sure if wrote about this to You as there is so much backlogged emails.

it is a reason I've dissapeared from facebook fanpage for last two months.
    We focused on workshop work not computer.
    We made some steps forward and fight back. Earned some money and started milling process.
    Bought materials, milled stocks and started to diggin ou of troubles with success.
    I've milled circa 20 stocks now.
    Your stock is one among oters is milled too- I will show You pictures tommarow
    how system fits and how is the wood grain.

this is not end of good news.
    We found investor.
    We are during preparations for CNC production.
    we already have 3d model in CAD.
    hitting market soon for my coming back to buisness.
    first is TAC2 model for HW97/77.
    Best quality, best materials, hope to stay to good prices.
    we will sell it direclty and through distributors in whole UE.

We redesgiend also our adjusting kits and buttpads for better stability.
    All backlogged stocks including Your will have new parts fitted.

We are ending bad era, two years of struggle.
    Huge backlogs and personal problems and startinng new era.
    with high quality stocks ready to order instantly.

It is hot time. Katie is also much better and preparing to birth in two weeks.

So generally it is much better and sharing news with all one by one now.
    definatley soon we will make some announcmet on Fanpage.
    but I want to wait for final moment when all will be fully set with current backlog.
    We are still having few last clients - with big time loop, but also already sent few most backlooged
    (even a year) and already getting extreemly warm feedback.

so hear You tommarow with pictures of Your TAC2.
    It is one of the last stocks made by hand.

kindest regards
    Lukas

And as usual he didn't bother posting any pics , but I will carry on trying to get my stock or money back.

Only aware of one person getting their stock and that's in the sales section on here
    SUPPORT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN OR LIVE IN THE COUNTRY YOU SUPPORT......SIMPLES