Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Co2 to compressed air for match pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    As gingernut says, just venting the cylinders cools them down enough to get a good fill. Handy at the range when we have not brought the freezer in the car.

Baz
    Just remember to have a glove or somthing to hold the cylinder as you vent it (or get it out of the freezer) when you vent the cylinder it will start to freeze, it will get cold enough for your hand to stick

You can get a 12v mini fridge that can cool down to about 15 deg C below ambient air temp, they can also heat things, (perfect for heating things like pasties when at the range which has no electric, the mini fridge's also have a mains power adapter)
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by airgunnut View Post
    I had some adapters made so I can fill my fwb c10 from a old soda stream co2 cylinder and to fill the soda stream cylinder from a pub co2 cylinder
    Thats what I do with my Drulov Eagle and Condor. I sometimes leave the little bottle permanently connected to get a few hundred rounds out without re-fill.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by airgunnut View Post
    Just remember to have a glove or somthing to hold the cylinder as you vent it (or get it out of the freezer) when you vent the cylinder it will start to freeze, it will get cold enough for your hand to stick

You can get a 12v mini fridge that can cool down to about 15 deg C below ambient air temp, they can also heat things, (perfect for heating things like pasties when at the range which has no electric, the mini fridge's also have a mains power adapter)
    We normally take a fully equipped cocktail bar, and in the Summer a barbecue unit and sun loungers, but they are hogged by our German members, which is why we voted Brexit.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    We normally take a fully equipped cocktail bar, and in the Summer a barbecue unit and sun loungers, but they are hogged by our German members, which is why we voted Brexit.

Baz
    At our gun club we don't quite go that far, but we are civilised, we've got battery powered electric and even a lockable door on the bog
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill

We pee on a tree.

OK I will ask another question, just seen a fwb cp55 converted so it takes a co2 12 gram bulb adaptor, which personally would be much better than messing about with extra bottles and over filling which even though it may have its benefits would still be a pain in the ass for me, so could I convert any of the other makes to these 12 gram adaptors like the walther CP5.

Quote Originally Posted by BC312 View Post
    OK I will ask another question, just seen a fwb cp55 converted so it takes a co2 12 gram bulb adaptor, which personally would be much better than messing about with extra bottles and over filling which even though it may have its benefits would still be a pain in the ass for me, so could I convert any of the other makes to these 12 gram adaptors like the walther CP5.
    Rhöm twinmaster you can buy a basic co2 trainer, when funds alow you can upgrade it to the top model.

Seen this model very nice BUT could I convert a co2 pistol to take a bulb adaptor, which in some cases may need a adaptor made to fit the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by BC312 View Post
    Seen this model very nice BUT could I convert a co2 pistol to take a bulb adaptor, which in some cases may need a adaptor made to fit the gun.
    The basic twinmaster is co2 bulb, if you want to upgrade you unscrew the bulb housing and screw in the air regulater then screw the air cylinder into that.