Thread: Inert rounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    section 5 is section 5. doesn't matter if it is loaded in an empty case or loose on the desk. any ammunition that is designed to expand or explode and classed as section 5 is prohibited by law.

there are those that say what will they know but i for one would not want to be the one test case that goes wrong. the lad will be fine, its the sender at fault for supplying section 5 ammunition.

I realise this, sarcasm obviously doesn't transfer, it's so obvious that they need to be loaded with a target bullet that it didn't really need saying!

.22h will be loaded with FMJ, .223 with a TMK, .308 SMK swede FMJ, may even do a .357 mag cast.....
    Thanks for looking

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    I realise this, sarcasm obviously doesn't transfer, it's so obvious that they need to be loaded with a target bullet that it didn't really need saying!

.22h will be loaded with FMJ, .223 with a TMK, .308 SMK swede FMJ, may even do a .357 mag cast.....

Mate careful not to send the lad any section 5 bullets before Christmas.

Let him have it with his family and get him jailed in the New Year, he'll appreciate the time off school.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Although if the whispers are true,most sect. 5 bullets will be sect. 1 soon anyway!!
    Thanks for looking