Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inert rounds

Inert rounds

Just wondering if anybody had any spare inert rounds? , one of my workmates sons has been asking him for some , he is only 7 and his dad asked me where he can buy them from, I've got a few but if any body has any too sell he's willing to pay for them + the postage
    Thanks ,, Shaun

Inert rounds

Any particular calibres they are after and how many of each?
    Will need a bit of time to dig out my dies, came across press and biscuit tin of mixed cases the other day!
    Cheers
    Phil.

Hi Phil , he isn't bothered, he's only 7 so all different calibres would be brilliant , it would show him all the shapes and sizes that rounds come in ,,
    Shaun

PM Your details, I'll make him up .22H, 0.223, 6.5 x 55 and .308 inert rounds over the christmas break.....
    Thanks for looking

Make sure they aren't S5 bullets
    And then an ice hockey game broke out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0woZ...layer_embedded
    son got MOM in world championships: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCcYwNJxv4

pens

send me a PM too.... I make pens out of spent brass....currently .223 .308 .303 oh and .50bmg....

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    I've seen some lovely looking .50 BMG pens made buy a guy over the pond using once fired brass and real bullets (they looked alloy tipped). Trying to get stuff like that over here as a causal buyer is like buying weapons of mass destruction.
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.

There is a guy in Canada who makes allsorts out of .50 both once fired brass and heads....dug from the range butts....mine are a little different....i have tried AK rounds and .470 but now have some .500nitro cases to play with..

Quote Originally Posted by NigelG View Post
    Make sure they aren't S5 bullets
    You reckon!?

Just a thought does he want here before Christmas?
    Thanks for looking

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....

Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    I've seen some lovely looking .50 BMG pens made buy a guy over the pond using once fired brass and real bullets (they looked alloy tipped). Trying to get stuff like that over here as a causal buyer is like buying weapons of mass destruction.
    look up etsy . they got them and bottle openers ive got a knife one. cork screws , all sorts

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    This might seem sad but one of my most prized possessions is the spent case from the first ever CF I fired.

Its on my shelf in my man cave.
    Master Debater

Inert rounds

A big thanks to all replies , my mates son will be really made up with all his "amunition" as he calls it 😂 ,
    He will put a donation in a charity box as a giant you to everyone
    I have emptied my in box as well
    Happy X mas to you all
    Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    You reckon!?

Just a thought does he want here before Christmas?
    section 5 is section 5. doesn't matter if it is loaded in an empty case or loose on the desk. any ammunition that is designed to expand or explode and classed as section 5 is prohibited by law.

there are those that say what will they know but i for one would not want to be the one test case that goes wrong. the lad will be fine, its the sender at fault for supplying section 5 ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    section 5 is section 5. doesn't matter if it is loaded in an empty case or loose on the desk. any ammunition that is designed to expand or explode and classed as section 5 is prohibited by law.

there are those that say what will they know but i for one would not want to be the one test case that goes wrong. the lad will be fine, its the sender at fault for supplying section 5 ammunition.

I realise this, sarcasm obviously doesn't transfer, it's so obvious that they need to be loaded with a target bullet that it didn't really need saying!

.22h will be loaded with FMJ, .223 with a TMK, .308 SMK swede FMJ, may even do a .357 mag cast.....
    Thanks for looking

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    I realise this, sarcasm obviously doesn't transfer, it's so obvious that they need to be loaded with a target bullet that it didn't really need saying!

.22h will be loaded with FMJ, .223 with a TMK, .308 SMK swede FMJ, may even do a .357 mag cast.....

Mate careful not to send the lad any section 5 bullets before Christmas.

Let him have it with his family and get him jailed in the New Year, he'll appreciate the time off school.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.