Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inert rounds

Although if the whispers are true,most sect. 5 bullets will be sect. 1 soon anyway!!
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by rec-baller View Post
    A big thanks to all replies , my mates son will be really made up with all his "amunition" as he calls it 😂 ,
    He will put a donation in a charity box as a giant you to everyone
    I have emptied my in box as well
    Happy X mas to you all
    Shaun
    Ping me an address, next time I've got the press out I'll make up some inerts.

my god

jobs worth city

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by ratshot5 View Post
    jobs worth city
    Not as an FAC holder matey, they are 100% spot on, something that sadly many FEOs dont realize.

It is a ridiculous law as they bloody things wont do you any harm unless you sit on them as inerts but there you go. I am on both sides of the fence though and I would be amazed if your average copper could tell the difference and would probably go off on one for a simple inert (I had one at work trying to tell me that an inert I had was live, and another trying to tell me they were parts of weapons....both were dispatched with tails between their legs).

As well as loading to shoot I collect inert SA ammunition so to cover myself I asked for Expanding/AP cover on my FAC

My old FEOs comment was "you can but them on ". I agreed but pointed out that did not make it legal and would any other force I may travel through have the same outlook....particularly when I was carrying live stuff not on my ticket?

So I was given quite a generous allocation of ball/expanding/and AP with it being up to me whether I keep live/inert. I have a few blanks live but otherwise....

If the OP still wants some inerts tell me what you have and I can fill some gaps.

M
    I'm a maggot in another life you know