Thread: AA Firepower rearsight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

AA Firepower rearsight

Hi guys,

was the rearsight (I believe fitted to the scope rails) the same as other AA sidelevers ?

Just receved a Hi power which still has it's foresight, but no rearsight. Wth the straight stock, "high" opens seems to make sense...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

not sure why I wrote firepower in the subject, it's a hi power, but I guess the sights are the same...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

That one Tinbum had (Combat?), had a peep sight. As on the chambers plan here JB:
    https://www.gunspares.co.uk/images/categories/24240.gif

Jon,

If you want one, I think i have one squirrelled away in a box somewhere. If you do, you are welcome to it. Just give me a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Jon,

If you want one, I think i have one squirrelled away in a box somewhere. If you do, you are welcome to it. Just give me a few days.
    That would be much appreciated; most kind

Yeah they're a little plastic peep sight that the air arms models came with. I have an AA firepower that's also missing the rear sight -gutted as I thought this was a sales thread for one haha. Geezer if you happen to find 2 rear sights squirreled away I'm on the look out for one here too cheers Doug