Thread: Walther CP2 Match

Walther CP2 Match

I am selling my Walther CP2 Match air pistol number 03543.

This is a nice example of the most popular Walther CO2 powered match pistol that comes in a genuine period Walther pistol case with the original Walther CP2 end sticker still present - albeit with a different serial number to the pistol! The case is nice and light and big enough to comfortably carry two Walther CP match pistols - very handy!

The pistol has nice blue with no scratches and the anatomical grip has an adjustable palm shelf that fits my large size hand with no problems .

The grip has been cleaned-up and given a fresh oiled finish that reveals the nicely figured light walnut wood better than the horrible original slippery varnished finish that is standard on all CP1, CP2 and CP3 pistols - but the grip has not had its original shape altered so it still looks as it should.

Recently shot at RMTC the pistol shoots very well and like all other CP2 pistols this is not only very accurate but also very forgiving to shoot.

If you are interested and can get to Rossendale (RMTC) to inspect this pistol you can also shoot it at 10 meters and see how well it shoots before buying it for £250.

Please contact me by PM or email if you would like any more information about this pistol.

Collection would be the best option at this time of year but anyone wanting to buy it who cannot travel to collect it can have it sent by "next day" courier ( at buyers risk) for £20 to avoid the Christmas post.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

This CP2 Match is now provisionally SOLD to XDRIVER.
    Last edited by zooma; 15-12-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Walther cp2

Thanks zooma, any chance of some pictures ? Only joking 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by XDRIVER View Post
    Thanks zooma, any chance of some pictures ? Only joking 🙃
    I might have some of you shooting it tucked away somewhere