Thread: Bell target

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bell target

I've never given bell target a go and we don't have one at our club. I think it's time...

How easy is it to find a target and will it be cost prohibitive?

Red Bob on here makes a v nice Bell Target.

I have a couple.
    One for Best as they are so well made.

You could also try City Air Weapons in Solihull. They sell a ready made bell target for £140 + postage. It's on their web site under 'Accessories'.

I purchased one of Red Bobs bell targets, Superb quality and spot on service, it was very nicely finished, almost a shame to shoot at it, but I did and have been ever since, I would happily recomend both the targets and the seller,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Another vote for Bob from me - his targets are superb and he also makes a version with an illuminated hood as well.

We have 5 of them and use them in the RMTC range and at home - highly recommended - and at a very good price too!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Protek Supplies also sells them £120 plus shipping. They are a work of art with lots of finishing details.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at