Thread: Anyone thinking of selling an fwb 601, 602 or 603 ?

Anyone thinking of selling an fwb 601, 602 or 603 ?

As header, FWB 601, 602 or 603 wanted, plenty on eGun but what a pain that site is and then finding a seller willing to send abroad is difficult to say the least.
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.

I also wanted a 6xx series but ended up buying a 300s in a local dealer instead as these are far more commonly available in the UK. Some 6xx series do come up on the gun selling sites in the UK if you are prepared to wait. I've seen a few since I bought my 300s. There are far more available in Germany but like you I didn't want the potential hassle.

If you want to take a chance however, an alternative to egun is the following:

http://www.dhd24.com/azl/index.php?s...n_pro_seite=20

As you can see if you scroll down the page there are a number of FWB 6xx series rifles for sale. Although it still means buying from Germany, it's a classified ads site so you don't have to bid and instead just contact the seller to agree a sale (probably with the help of Google Translate!). Some will also post abroad including this nice example:

http://www.dhd24.com/azl/index.php?anz_id=82640551

Good luck and I hope you find something.

Thanks Kenny. I've already contacted a few sellers on that site just waiting to hear back.

It's worth the wait especially buying a fwb 600 series rifle. Very pleased with mine, now I need to buy a decent match pistol.

BC312, I was about to leave home to go look at the one you just got when I thought to ring the seller again, just to make sure he'd not sold it, and of course he had, to you. I spoke with him early that Sunday morning but couldn't leave straight away

FWB 600 series.

FWB 603.
    As new. Pm me if interested.

I have a nice 601 for sale - but I am looking to buy a 603 so I would prefer to find one before I sell the 601.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-02-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Now sorted, thanks to Shanksey55. Never thought I'd find a 603 in the UK....Well pleased !