Thread: Feinwerkbau cp55

Feinwerkbau cp55

How often do the fwb cp 55 pistols I mean c55, come up for sale and what price would I expect to pay for one on average. Would I be better off buying from Germany or are they rare there.
    Last edited by BC312; 18-12-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Fwb c55

Very hard to come by I Have both the c55 and the p55 The mags are very expensive

What ball park price do they go for when they do come up?

C55p

£500-£800 and going up

Many thanks, what are they like as a pistol, any issue's compared to other types.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    I'd advise waiting until the section 5 issue is resolved, there is no sign of it being quickly resolved, it is now in the hands of the Home office, and they have now stated that if upheld it will aply to other makes not just the Steyrs against whom Yorkshire started the silliness.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

If it's the 5 shot rapid fire experience you are after, why not buy the Drulov DU10 in the sales section, and if SA pistols get banned, it would be less of a loss than a £££ FWB....
    If they don't get banned, wait for the ideal pistol, and selling on the DU10 shouldn't be too difficult.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

I am enquiring now so if a ban is lifted I can be ready to buy if not I will buy a single shot instead. The c55 looks an interesting bit of kit, wouldn't mind trying one out.

Interesting bit of kit alright...

http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/starwarsap.htm
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

What a way to treat a nice piece of kit. Looking at the quality and accuracy of the fwb 601 rifle I bought I think this pistol would be well worth the money if one came up, even worth the sort time to use if such a ban came to be.

The Feinwerkbau c55/c55p/p55 are the hardest pistols to get working properly again once they fail.
    I know of instances where pistols have been returned to the factory when they failed to cycle. Having had pretty much everything replaced costing a couple of hundred quid or more being returned to the owner still giving cycling problems.

I know there are some about that were sent to Centra or Ten Ring sport for repair & came back working fine, it's just that the person that did them probably won't in the future. Just a heads up.

My advice would be to stay clear & buy a Steyr, much more reliable & easy to maintain.

But.... The FWB C55 is a superb pistol to shoot and looks far nicer than ant Steyr. So if you really want one, then just make sure it functions correctly. Filling the CO2 bottles correctly and seating the pellets in the mag is key.