Thread: New Year's Honours List - Serious Omissions!

Thumbs down New Year's Honours List - Serious Omissions!

Again!

No knighthoods for these three fine rocks of Airgundom!

Terry for steering the good ship Airgun World and for being such a superb ambassador for our sport, tirelessly fighting our corner.

Jim Tyler for his fine, ongoing pragmatic technical studies and revelations.

And our very own Mick Furniss for being the perfect host a few times a year, extending his lovely facilities and putting such Herculean efforts in enabling The Boinger Bash and making so many so happy.

Gentlemen,

We salute you.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I think you should be on that list, mate for tirelessly pushing the sport in the right direction, advertising the bash and enticing new comers to the sport (even my Eleanor attended a Bash at 6 months old).
    Well done pal.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Haha!

Nah, I'm no knighthood material matey - I can't even ride a horse!

Appreciate your comments, though, although it's nothing compared to what many do for the sport and charity events etc., and people who devote themselves to their clubs tirelessly working away, y'know, course setters and the like?

All I do is type a few words on a keyboard and go Boinging off on one sometimes!

Hope you and the family are all well matey.

And fingers crossed for next year's knighthoods for these three amazing airgunning peeps!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!