Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 years on the BBS

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    When Im posting - Im not buying. Theres method in my madness. (Although I did buy a lovely Bowkett tuned 335 Mk 1 tonight )
    Got one of those in a Mk2. But the O ring was the first to go. It never stopped dieseling

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    Got one of those in a Mk2. But the O ring was the first to go. It never stopped dieseling

Dave
    Thats strange. This is an ex club gun complete with open sights that I picked up last night. Its in very good condition. Ive just put a string of 10 shots over my SKAN chrono and its not dieseling. Its doing between 593 - 598 with RWS Superdome so bang on with the power for an Arnie 335. Recoil is very light with no spring noise but I will have to play with the trigger a bit to get it to my personal likings.
    Very pleased.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Bbs

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Pleased to have known you for a few of those years Andrew.
    Likewise.

The point I was trying to make rather badly is that in those 10 years thanks to this section I've met many more enthusiasts and learnt and seen far more had I not been a member.

Some parts of this forum get knocked for being very negative and rude, but I can say this section is a pleasure to visit

Well 'bless my soul' etc. You're right, must be a Surrey thing, my 10 years is up next month. Not so much posting but more lurking and smirking for me.

In all seriousness, I have learnt shed loads from here and am always amazed by the level of knowledge available, even inspired on occasion, and have met some of you on the way.

Give yourselves a pat on the back!!

Carl