Thread: Benjamin Sheridan EB22 Custom Grips + Silencer Adapter/Silencer + Trigger Shoe

Benjamin Sheridan EB22 Custom Grips + Silencer Adapter/Silencer + Trigger Shoe

I have had a good dig for old threads on where I could find custom grips/silencer adapter/silencer/trigger shoe for the EB22 but they all seem to have been answered several years ago and I'm not sure if those recommended are still in business (or indeed still make any of the parts). Could someone in the know please direct me to those who could help me out with the above? I have a feeling UK Neil is no longer trading... he came up in a couple of the threads... but could be wrong about this...?

Oh and hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oling View Post
    I have had a good dig for old threads on where I could find custom grips/silencer adapter/silencer/trigger shoe for the EB22 but they all seem to have been answered several years ago and I'm not sure if those recommended are still in business (or indeed still make any of the parts). Could someone in the know please direct me to those who could help me out with the above? I have a feeling UK Neil is no longer trading... he came up in a couple of the threads... but could be wrong about this...?

Oh and hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

Cheers
    if you search for. airgunner.177 he makes nice walnut wrap around grips for the eb pistols, silencer adapters on the well known auction site, along with trigger shoes.