Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystery Rifle (welll for a little bit!)

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Very nice. but if you're going to shoot it be aware 50s of this vintage have the most slippery stock finish known to man. I had to hand stipple the pistol grip & forend on mine , as if it got a bit damp it was like a greased pig to hold onto! is it .22 or .177?
    Hi Junglie, luckily i have loads of rifles to play with. This being nearly 37 years old and brand spanking new is going to stay that way now, kept treasured for next bloke . If I change my mind i'll bear in mind what youve said. Its a .22 btw.

Cheers Karl

Mystery Rifle (welll for a little bit!)

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    Hi Junglie, luckily i have loads of rifles to play with. This being nearly 37 years old and brand spanking new is going to stay that way now, kept treasured for next bloke . If I change my mind i'll bear in mind what youve said. Its a .22 btw.

Cheers Karl
    Lol I'd guessed that marra, was a bit tongue in cheek that remark as i'd also guessed you'd never shoot it.
    A real shame as they're the best springer to use i've owned apart from my recently purchased challenger mercury in .22 which is very user freindly also. I've also guessed where diamond alley is but don't worry, i've not got much to spend on more rifles & won't tell anyone......my bank account details will be in your pm inbox for keepyagobshut payments btw......lol. ATB