Just in case you guys don't read the Collectors forum I'll repeat on here, those regulars will remember I have pestered this forum over the last 5 years in an effort to find my wife's old Original 75, it was probably the first one into the UK, she used it Internationally and won medals with it as a member of the GB ladies squad, it was extensively modded, and very small and distinctive, and for the sake of nostalgia she would like it back.

OK, after 5 years and searches in all directions, I have now given up, and decided to build a replica. So I'm now looking for an early model, right hand, Original 75, fixed non adjustable cheek piece, with the "open" style trigger guard, i.e. there is a gap behind the trigger guard between the guard and the pistol grip.

It can be as rough as old boots, as it will be cut and modified as was the original, can be non working, but must be complete, and with the original sights. Any thing out there? I will recognise the suitable candidate for surgery when I see it.

And yes I know as soon as I start it (or even complete it!) that the original one will turn up!

Happy new year,
Robin